Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
They better not gently caress this up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I wonder what Jar Jar tastes like

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Caros posted:

So apparently the author of the manga sketched out each of the companions for the original two baldur's gate games, and they are just the best thing I have ever seen.

Here is an article that links to them. I may have to accelerate my annual bg2 replay just on principle.

She literally took the smile from Imoen in bg2. Incredible.
drat these are amazing. I have no doubt Rui is playing the poo poo out of BG3 now.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
drat that was so gory. Awesome.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I like how monster eating is almost normalised for Marcille now.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
drat the anime really did justice to this chapter. Loved the chimera's awkward scramble up the wall especially.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I was a little surprised they didn't ask all the Marcilles to do some magic. It seems unlikely that the doppelganger would be able to do it.