Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

sharkmafia posted:

one extremely cool detail i forgot about is the idea that dragons use their tongue to ignite their fire breath like we would with a hand lighter

the worldbuilding, as always, is dope

Yeah I loved the sound effect for that part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Arc Hammer posted:

Is hypothesizing about the characters in the OP still alright? I feel bad that people got a probe cus I mentioned it.

I think it's fine, people just need to understand that asking questions in an anime thread are speculating and it doesn't mean they want the question answered with facts from the manga

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Yeah I think rather than a big turn it's more of a slow burn as the drama builds up and up. I read the manga partly because I got sick of seeing spoilers everywhere on twitter and tumblr because people seem really bad about not posting spoilers with this show and "subtly" "teasing" plot stuff.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Snooze Cruise posted:

I should rewatch all the episodes so far with the dub to how it is. Also good excuse to watch it again.

yeah same