Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I do like Emily Rudd who plays Nami in the live action One Piece voices Marcille. She does a great job. And Sungwon Cho got the dream job with Senshi because there's no lip flaps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I love Emily Rudd's increasingly resigned "How do we cook it."

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

ThingOne posted:

If you can get him out of his dungeon gear, Senshi is legitimately one of the handsomest dudes in the manga.

Had to see the whole picture to get acid-washed denim Falin. :allears:

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/padeliciouss/status/1772084017229123781

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

DrSunshine posted:

It's beautiful, they clearly had a lot of fun making it.

On the other hand, it's so cute and bubbly, it makes the show seem like it's just an adorable slice of life having fun with your buddies cooking in a dungeon show.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Chillchuck does seem to have be having far more fun than he ever has thus far.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Alan Smithee posted:

It never occurred to me that Japanese had its own subs vs dubs debate

Oh sure. The most famous is over King of the Hill, I believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

SexyBlindfold posted:

what did the japanese version do about boomhauer? the spanish dub just, like... gave him a normal voice. it always seemed so odd to me that there were these three weirdos and one normal-looking, normal-sounding dude who didn't have a "bit". it took me ages to find out he was supposed to be unintelligible

also i would like to know which western cartoon (or live action) characters are given Kansai-ben dialects in the japanese dub

See for yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JRH6KegcdE