Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

"I'm so hungry, I could eat a ghost!"

(Dungeon Meshi is my favorite Manga and I've been so thrilled with how the anime adapts specific scenes)

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Mar 16, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Chilchuck is Ganon

Or the guy who says "this is illegal, you know."

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Marsupial Ape posted:

Imagine the diarrhea from all those mixed up potions.

*removes pipe from mouth*

it already swallowed tons of anti-diarrhea potion

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Marsupial Ape posted:

Flukes are definitely going on the parasite encounter table.

There are deer liver flukes that are prized by deer hunters. They actually look extremely delicious. Like a living cold cut.

I want to eat one so badly lol.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Mmmmmmmmmm

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Gherkin Jerkin posted:

Can we get a :toxx: up in here?

Present me the fluke. I will pan sear it. I will eat it. It's good for you.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Lamebot posted:

according to the manga [spoilers] pee pee poo poo[/spoiler]

How could you?!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Marsupial Ape posted:

Who the gently caress wears open toed shoes into a dungeon? Don’t even think about crushing injuries…think about all the stuff that will get in-between your toes.
dungeon or no dungeon, fashion still matters

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

RubberLuffy posted:

It's nice that Falin and Marcille are such good friends who do friend stuff together.

they are cousins[/s]

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

The French name for the series is Gloutons Et Dragons. What a beautiful world we live in!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Senshi is married to his craft.

Laios will never marry.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

All the main characters are a bunch of weirdo cuties

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I like how Senshi's face is drawn like a little creature when he has his helmet on. Two big cartoony eyes poking out of a void. And then when the helmet comes off he's actually really handsome.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Chilchuck is everyone's cold, pragmatic twink bf

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Being a halfling in a tallman's world looks like it would be stressful.

N-not that I'd know!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Marcille and Falin were just bros doing bro poo poo

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I bet lions have gone the way of the dodo and were eaten to death

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I'm just happy the anime got this series more attention. It was too good to be a one and done thing.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I've been having Senshi moments in the kitchen lately. I had some milk that was starting to clot and instead of throwing it out, I poured it into a bowl, added some acids and collected all the nice curd and pressed it. I added a bit of salt. It was very fresh and sweet cheese!

It tasted amazing spread on toasted bread with jam or mixed into some cold beans for a nice salad.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Marsupial Ape posted:

You seem like a very nice person, but your posting history has me convinced you are going to die from misadventure induced diarrhea.

You're right. You're saying I should use the pan seared liver flukes as wrappers for the fresh cheese, like cannoli!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

They also spoil one of the upcoming powerful monsters they have to face. He's in the bowl in the upper mid part of the picture.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Final Challenge: Laios must cook and eat himself. Entirely. He has one hour.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Kabru has his faults but he is not a bad man. He's a dick, though.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Kabru has his faults but he is not a bad man. He's a dick, though.

after watching the episode Kabru is bad

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Arist posted:

Kabru is cool, he's just acting off incomplete information, I don't think he's "KiwiFarms" or whatever for that

In the darkest timeline, Kabru has helldumped Laios

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Ah! I just realized who Mickbell reminds me of. She totally looks like Little My from Moomins

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

oops

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Popo posted:

Kissing Rin also shows he needs to review HR codes and practices. Sexual harassment ain't it, Kabru.

doesn't count if you look like a fish to the other person

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Rand Brittain posted:

Marcille would make one of her Marcille faces and the illusion would become obvious to all.

I have to draw this

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Rand Brittain posted:

Marcille would make one of her Marcille faces and the illusion would become obvious to all.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Marcille's perceived inner self is a swan, lithe and graceful, every movement choreographed and beautiful. But she's actually a pootoo.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

The Quebec dub of KotH takes place in Quebec

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Shoehead posted:

Henri Pis Sa Gang!

<<..6 heures du matin et déjà le gars est gently caressé.>>

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Laios ate a graveler. Motherfucker liked it.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Lol

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

My hot take of the day: Laios would eat Mr. Mime if he could. If you disagree with this you are objectively incorrect.

I hope you're happy, Laios. That mime was basically Ash's father.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Marcille does indeed deserve nice things but instead she will probably be served demonic flies and a haunted mirror (they find a way to cook it)

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Yeah, that's an incredibly adorable figurine. I'd probably make a diorama for her to sit in, with a stump and some paper flowers.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Fister Roboto posted:

Now Tade I can get into.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018