Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
let's gooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
IT BEGINS

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Terrifying Effigies posted:

Ryoko Kui apparently plays a bunch of western RPGs / roguelikes, and also occasionally likes trolling developers:

lol this is amazing, and yeah, I've definitely seen japanese folks complain that Dwarf Fortress has no japanese language version.

honestly it kinda disappoints me that Zach and Tarn haven't hired localization teams for Japanese, Russian, German, etc at this point

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I mean that ain't marcille in his avatar, he doesn't have expert knowledge of ALL the elf animes

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I do wish they would just hire someone to localize it though. They've made millions off it, why not get it into untapped markets too?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

YES bread posted:

many posters in here too weak for balut

PringleCreamEgg posted:

Balut is pretty good but I don’t like it when it’s too far along and gets crunchy.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Asterite34 posted:

Falin is that kid who would get really excited to show you the cool bug they found, even well into high school
she's just like me frfr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
they did not learn when Legend of the Overfiend or La Blue Girl or Ghost in the Shell frequently ended up in the cartoon section at Blockbuster, they're not gonna learn now. animated = for children, that's just how it be