Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
And then your mage won the last fight thanks to insanely lucky rolls but now she's got a serious wound and no mana left so it's probably time to get back to town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
Dungeon Meshi : Then Marcille started yelling

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
Those are Behelits

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.

Asterite34 posted:

So I finally caught up after missing the last couple episodes for various reasons, and I have thoughts:

-Shuro is an irritable tool, but I'm willing to cut him some slack cuz dude has been running on Red Bull and instant ramen and maybe three hours' sleep the last week as he's speedran the Dungeon, emotions are gonna run kinda hot.

Don't forget learning Falin died (what should have been) the true death, was resurrected by an unholy ritual, then somehow turned into an affront to nature who just brutally murdered his entire group (mother figure included) in front of him. That would be a pretty bad day even without the sleep deprivation and hunger.

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
<--- Falin