Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
acks

NOT

but i spotted a video on my yt frontpage promising to explain the evolution of dnb genres the other day. never been huge into dnb but decided to give it a look (this could be my opportunity to finally get into it, yay!) and it was a mix going through the years with some powerpoints explaining the differences between the genres etc, good stuff.
what happened after was the thing that really surprised me though. autoplay redirected me to one of these mixes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgGxMQGFUw8
i was a kid during the ps1/n64 generation and didnt pay much mind to the game bgms beyond the catchy iconic earworms. but theres hours and hours of cool stuff buried there, people reflecting the then current, turn-of-the-millennia wave of electronic music on to the products developed during that time. and i wanted to share it with you
use this thread to shgare cool videogame music or your thoughts about it or something idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

ty op

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

*pushes up glasses, snorts, shits on the ground, laughs uproariously*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thank you for the thread we already have, person whose only probe on their rapsheet is a requested one from a vtuber thread

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Thank you for the thread we already have, person whose only probe on their rapsheet is a requested one from a vtuber thread

lmfaoo

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Just can't take looking at nyanners toes right now. We live in hellworld and it's too distracting. Gonna need a 6er, now.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs

Pablo Nergigante posted:

nmo problem, i live to serve

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I do the thread title. minus movies though. see ya

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

symbolic posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
*shoots a single rope on my own feet while watching a hololive babe try to pronounce ratatouille* Oh gently caress. That was a good one.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

*shoots a single rope on my own feet while watching a hololive babe try to pronounce ratatouille* Oh gently caress. That was a good one.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

ol yeller posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ol yeller posted:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

symbolic posted:

ol yeller posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

junan_paalla posted:

acks

NOT

but i spotted a video on my yt frontpage promising to explain the evolution of dnb genres the other day. never been huge into dnb but decided to give it a look (this could be my opportunity to finally get into it, yay!) and it was a mix going through the years with some powerpoints explaining the differences between the genres etc, good stuff.
what happened after was the thing that really surprised me though. autoplay redirected me to one of these mixes:
i was a kid during the ps1/n64 generation and didnt pay much mind to the game bgms beyond the catchy iconic earworms. but theres hours and hours of cool stuff buried there, people reflecting the then current, turn-of-the-millennia wave of electronic music on to the products developed during that time. and i wanted to share it with you
use this thread to shgare cool videogame music or your thoughts about it or something idk

I don't give a gently caress.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Nasty piece of poo poo.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ol yeller posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Himiko Chan clears, unfortunately. Little bitch rear end. Who is the queen of /b/? What is it r tiem for? Not your personal dicksleeve, pipsqueak. Kick rocks before I poo poo my pants. Now.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Himiko Chan clears, unfortunately. Little bitch rear end. Who is the queen of /b/? What is it r tiem for? Not your personal dicksleeve, pipsqueak. Kick rocks before I poo poo my pants. Now.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

ol yeller posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

ol yeller posted:

lol

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

ol yeller posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

junan_paalla posted:

acks

NOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRINLf7Q-CE

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ol yeller posted:

Lol