Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Himiko Chan clears, unfortunately. Little bitch rear end. Who is the queen of /b/? What is it r tiem for? Not your personal dicksleeve, pipsqueak. Kick rocks before I poo poo my pants. Now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

*shoots a single rope on my own feet while watching a hololive babe try to pronounce ratatouille* Oh gently caress. That was a good one.

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Himiko Chan clears, unfortunately. Little bitch rear end. Who is the queen of /b/? What is it r tiem for? Not your personal dicksleeve, pipsqueak. Kick rocks before I poo poo my pants. Now.

lol

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I only listen to the Nikke ost and future funk now.

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In the Imp zone we like pineapple on pizza, mentally challenged person helmets and we all have AIDS. On purpose. You still think you wanna be one of us, runt?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Balls deep in a pineapple and pepperoni calzone while the Chulip OST plays on vinyl in the rec room.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_ri2iIAAW0

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Kazvall posted:

Balls deep in a pineapple and pepperoni calzone while the Chulip OST plays on vinyl in the rec room.

That’s such a random thing to gently caress? This guy fucks food lol. Wow. That’s insane

----------------

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Hizke posted:

That’s such a random thing to gently caress? This guy fucks food lol. Wow. That’s insane

Are you seriously telling me right now that you never hosed some food growing up?

Like, don't loving t4oll me

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

chulip is good. i don't condone the other stuff

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kazvall posted:

Are you seriously telling me right now that you never hosed some food growing up?

Like, don't loving t4oll me

oh word?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hosed a Cobb salad and loaded potato wedges last night and blue my load in the guacamole.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Hizke posted:

your pissed, obviously, that you've wasted time with anime babes to move into the next stage of being a horny freak. you're old hat, a has been, played out. keep shooting ropes unaware how bored you are OR send a PM to deer guy and begin training. The choice is yours.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I hosed a Cobb salad and loaded potato wedges last night and blue my load in the guacamole.

lol

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Nutmeg posted:

your pissed, obviously, that you've wasted time with anime babes to move into the next stage of being a horny freak. you're old hat, a has been, played out. keep shooting ropes unaware how bored you are OR send a PM to deer guy and begin training. The choice is yours.

morpheus to neo

----------------

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Take the blue pill and go back to your dull lifeless existence of simply eating beluga caviar

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Check this out. *wincing while holding the mic to my rear end before speed walking to the bathroom*

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

lmao

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Me: I gently caress. Uh. Lamp?
Circle of fat boys in hoodies: You think that shits gonna cut it here?

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Check this out. *wincing while holding the mic to my rear end before speed walking to the bathroom*

Lmfao

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

It can be tricky incorporating food into the bedroom. Only the strong survive.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Dude shut up

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

ol yeller posted:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

ol yeller posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ol yeller posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

doing the D Generation X cross chop with the fireworks and everything but I hit myself in the nuts on the 2nd chop, stumbling around dry heaving while the music and fireworks keep going off

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I dropped my spooge in the tuna.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

doing the D Generation X cross chop with the fireworks and everything but I hit myself in the nuts on the 2nd chop, stumbling around dry heaving while the music and fireworks keep going off

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Climbs the top rope and falls off caving in my skull and bleeding out in the arena before I even manage to shout the N word and various other Imp classics.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

----------------

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Wormskull posted:

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ol yeller posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Hizke posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ol yeller posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Hizke posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ol yeller posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted: