Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Eli and Lynch and probably Vinatieri should be, but :shrug:.

I really want to be a homer and say Vernon Davis is, but again :shrug:

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Feb 9, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Cavauro posted:

i don't understand first ballot stuff about marshawn but i change my mind about not going ahead with it because he was cool

Beastquake.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

a neat cape posted:

If Suggs isn't first ballot, then just lol

Yeah.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

wandler20 posted:

Eli will get in more because of his name than anything he did on the field.

You can't tell the story of TOM BRADY without the man who kneed him in the balls twice. Eli would get in on his deeds even if his name was Brzęczyszczykiewicz.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Doltos not making a good case for himself in the Hall of Fame Arguments Hall of Fame.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

No Butt Stuff posted:

Mike Florio should not be

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Nobody should be this malding about Devin Hester, NFL Hall of Famer.

Anyway, kick returners aren't the best. It's a team sport!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Going all Nate Silver On Meth about Hall of Famers because the bad kick return man who beat me up in middle school got in.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
"ALL KICKERS AVOID THE RETURN MAN" I shriek at the top of my lungs as I compile more logarithmic analyses to prove exactly how much Devin Hester, my mortal enemy, smells like poo poo.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Gonna spend the rest of my life creating an entirely new branch of pure mathematics so powerful it will literally erase Devin Hester from spacetime, thus bringing balance to Canton.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Doltos posted:

Starting to think I'm not the one who hinges his mental health on Hester being in the HoF

It's two days to the Super Bowl and there's really nothing else to discuss. So yeah, I'm going a bit stir crazy.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Is the Hall of Fame Hall of Fameworthy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mike N Eich posted:

I'm very glad Devin Hester is in the hall of fame but, even as a Bears fan, I can acknowledge how silly it is that he went in before Antonio Gates.

Can definitely agree with this.