Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Hester, Gates, Johnson, Wayne, Peppers

Willis is the only guy I feel bad about leaving out. Longevity is obviously the deciding factor here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Pfft

Old boy ran the wrong way!

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

trevorreznik posted:

Anyone want to explain to me why Andre Johnson got in seemingly so easily? I'm surprised by that. Is it that he had bad QBs compared to Wayne and Holt?

It's that he was much better than Wayne and insanely better than Holt.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Eli, Yanda, and Lynch are the 3 first ballot players of that group.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
While I appreciate the effort post, this

sean10mm posted:

5) Narrative. Both his SB wins were against the greatest dynasty in NFL history in tight games where he made big plays. He gave the Pats 2 out of their 3 Super Bowl losses in the Brady era, including stopping the 16-0 regular season team from getting a ring.

is the only thing that matters. Dude led his team to 2 super bowl wins against Goliath while being face of the franchise for 15 years. That is more than enough for the Hall of Fame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kalli posted:

I appreciate this discussion quite a bit for Julian Edelman's eventual HoF induction

Major knock on Edelman is he's the exact same guy as Wes Welker, Chris Hogan, and Danny Amendola. Should we put all of them in as some grotesquely scrappy chimera? Sure. Just one head of the hydra? Nah.