Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Hester over Gates is bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Not sure any of these are sure fire first ballot guys.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1755813255824773618?t=HR6jASmwiwblFfHPm9gprQ&s=19

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Eli wasn't even a top 5 QB at any point in his career. Big deal if his defense carried him to a couple rings and he got lucky on one throw.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Eli will get in more because of his name than anything he did on the field.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Spring Break My Heart posted:

His counting stats are also good enough. Currently 10th in career passing yards and Touchdowns, and I think he was as high as 6th in Passing Yards when he retired. Efficiency stats are a different story

The Frank Gore of QBs.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
If Hester gets in, put Mike Alstott in.

Here, I'll even give you an 8 minute video of him doing cool poo poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcxzxWsJIfQ

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Mr. Nice! posted:

Now do yards per return. Hester is head and shoulders above everyone.

Put Jamaal Charles in the hall.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Borsche69 posted:

yanda should be first ballot hof btw

I wouldn't argue but IOL usually have to wait a couple years to get in it seems for whatever reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

a neat cape posted:

Yanda probably won't be but Suggs sure as hell should be.

I'm just gonna say Should from now on forever because I thought Gates was a 100% lock and now I'm just a dipshit I guess

No, Gates not getting in is the dumbest thing to happen with this class. He was robbed.