Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best way to find out if Rodgers plays this season?
Ask magic 8 ball
Hit self in head with 8-ball from pool table
8-ball* *(drugs)
Healing power of crystals
420 dude
72-hour darkness marathon
Just like... ask somebody
Ffs no he isn't, stop asking
View Results

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I can dig that reference, it’s a righteous reference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

I'm tired on behalf of the Jets D. They're generally killing it out there, week in week out, creating opportunities for the offense to just piss away, every time.

I don't understand why there's not a locker room revolt every week

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
jesus christ Becton, how many penalties is that on him alone?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
JC Penny is still around?!?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

indigi posted:

Saleh didn’t challenge the spot cause he wants to go to bed
Fair

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Abugadu posted:

jesus christ Becton, how many penalties is that on him alone?

Becton is not good for sure but it would be interesting to do a comparison of all LTs across the league to see what gets called a false start and what doesn't, to determine if there's any truth to the 'star LTs/LTs with star QBs' get a little extra leeway on the first step back

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

indigi posted:

Saleh didn’t challenge the spot cause he wants to go to bed

We know Joe Flacco does

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Just kneel it out, jets

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

The Jets players really like to just keep falling down on themselves

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

The Cleveland Browns.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I grew up in Cleveland so I’m happy tonight

I’ve always said that in the event of an Eagles/Browns Super Bowl I’d be very happy and not care who won, and I don’t expect one this year, but it rules that it’s possible.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
I want a touchdown to make trashcan fan mad

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

CapnAndy posted:

I grew up in Cleveland so I’m happy tonight

I’ve always said that in the event of an Eagles/Browns Super Bowl I’d be very happy and not care who won, and I don’t expect one this year, but it rules that it’s possible.

As a prior Cleveland and current Detroit resident, how about a Lions / Browns superbowl?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Kloaked00 posted:

As a prior Cleveland and current Detroit resident, how about a Lions / Browns superbowl?
Go Browns

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Go Browns

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

CapnAndy posted:

Go Browns

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Kloaked00 posted:

I'm on board with this Superbowl even though it risks Watson getting a ring

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Lol

"Who thought the browns would be screaming your name"

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Rodgers and Watson hugging each other like they were the ones playing in that game

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

CapnAndy posted:

Go Browns

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Someone go piss on Art Modell’s grave

just on general principles

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Kloaked00 posted:

I'm already signed up for this.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Yaaaaassssss!!!!!! Playoffs baybee!!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

It’s really amazing that The Boys is good because the source material is… woof

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Its kinda faltering pretty hard. 3rd season was more of a return to form I guess but that spin off series was horrendous.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Soldier boy was the best season yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Amy Pole Her posted:

Soldier boy was the best season yet

Yeah he was great. S3 was solid even if it failed to stick the landing.

Season 2 was dumb as hell though.