Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Because I come from poor people and have no cooking heritage, I've tried to make up my own.

And legit one of my favorites is "Fancy Triscuits", where I just load up and bake and top and serve with a dip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sorry, Smugworth, my family was serving this nation while yours were eating avocado french toast

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cheesburger Helper

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hollismason posted:

I've seen Redshirt repeatedly sneeze into their hands, wipe them on their jeans , then immediately pick up food from the board

That's a lie! First, I am rarely sick, if ever. But if I sneeze cuz of some dust or something, I do so in my elbow.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hollismason posted:

Bullshit I saw you do it ! You used a piece of cheese to wipe off some snot!

Just take the order Jimmy, Jesus!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

mannerup posted:

a top tier poor food, loved this as a kid

Hi-C and Cheeseburger Helper - part of a balanced diet.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Dokapon Findom posted:

The little bistro box you can get at Starbucks covers all the bases, OP. No need to get fancy

22.22 per box

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I mean poo poo, here's my Triscuits and slice of cheese slice of onion slice of pepper with a dab of creamy hot sauce

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm a vegetarian, FYI

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nooner posted:

Have some olives and chocolate covered pretzels then pal

I hate olives.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

Have you tried simply leaving?

I don't have to eat, we're cool.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

mannerup posted:

please do not troll the charcuterie thread

I was just leaving, thank you

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Spinz posted:

I saw this thing where you can just smear butter on some wood and call it a butter board so I did that

The Grimes

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Eating Cheese Cubes w/ Toothpick

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hollismason posted:

It's just common courtesy to not spit your toothpicks out at people and yell "Bullseye!"

What if I were actually Bullseye? Hypothetically.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*Pours another Grey Goose Vodka with a half squeeze lemon. Half squeeze lime. Top with seltzer....

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Buttchocks posted:

celery with peanut butter and raisins

Orange slices and a banana

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I can and will throw toothpicks like tiny little daggers into your eyes and other sensitive orifices. Don't sweat me!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Actually I apologize for that. I will not throw toothpicks, or anything else!, this holiday season.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*uses toothpicks to make bacon salmon appetizers....

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

I just made a pipe out of some cheese, some toothpicks and an olive who wants to smoke out of it

Bro over here

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

This is how the Fast Zombie Apocalypse comes to pass.....

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I made some guacamole, it's quite good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pocket Ketchup