Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Hello,

Welcome to the GBS Charcuterie Table. I’ve got some basic rear end sliced cheeses and plain water crackers in the middle of the table to start. Cheddar, provolone, not much else.

What are you adding to our charcuterie experience?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Love these little guys

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Bad Purchase posted:

a cutting board full of olives

This is good and welcome

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

kntfkr posted:

Cornbread
Fruit salad, egg salad, chicken salad
Roasted red peppers
Celery sticks with various dips

Thank you

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Aero737 posted:

Sardines?

Hell yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Hollismason posted:

I brought those tiny little mini sausages that I put in a crock pot with grape jelly and sweet chili sauce. It is luke warm though because I only heated it up like a hour a go.

it'll be ready in uh 6 hours.

I’ll put it next to the baked brie that’s 38° in the center and 168° on the outside