Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I have a very graceful and delicate crystal candy dish with lid filled with sugar free haribo gummies, for the elite members.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I had five american cheese slices in the fridge and cut them in quarters but screwed up stacking them in a spiral staircase shape so I just threw it all out.

Placing a half full cloudy bottle of Franks next to the board instead.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

There's a huge pile of chopsticks still in their wrappers next to it, quit being animals.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I've got some dates here. Everyone gather round for the tutorial so you don't chip a tooth.

gently caress it, I'll just leave one bisected so I don't get blamed.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I saw this tub of Spicy Nacho Doritos flavored dip at the gas station.

This is going to good, try it with the smelt strips.