Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Daddy's Special Don't Beat Me Juice :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

There is no answer, the final equation has both an unknown variable not in any other equation and an unknown total.

Fake edit: Oops sorry wrong Pencilhands thread.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Oh, I have an answer to your algorithm.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

redshirt posted:

Oh, I have an answer to your algorithm.

Is it alcohol in tiny bottles? I always find that to be a solution worth considering.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Anderson Koopa posted:

Is it alcohol in tiny bottles? I always find that to be a solution worth considering.

You read my mind fitzy

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

redshirt posted:

You read my mind fitzy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXyrYMxa-VI

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

They were always called bum bottles because bums drank them and threw them in the bushes.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

Anderson Koopa posted:

Why do you hate Connecticut? Most people forget that we even exist.

Pats play there.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Loin King posted:

Pats play there.

Wut?

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004
minis

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Dr. Quarex posted:

I need the original poster to understand how vitally important this point is

Do you not have Nips in the Northeast?????

Next thread: "what do they call Werther's Original Butter Candy where you live?" *picture of toilet brush*
I don't think they really have them anywhere anymore. My mom (an old person) loves them but they've become impossible to find in like the last 5 years.

The product name being a slur probably doesn't help.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

Knormal posted:

I honestly forgot about that

Thread title reads real different now

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

They’re called “małpka” in Polish which translates to “small monkey”

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Hartford Wolfpats

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

rest in piss

Mysterious Jim
Sep 7, 2021
stingy shots

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

We call them hard-working asians OP, why do you call them that

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I got a pint of tequila and a dozen nips and wrapped it up for pass the parcel (thanks Bluey) and my family loved it.

They also drank all the nips and the tequila within 30 minutes.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Knormal posted:

I don't think they really have them anywhere anymore. My mom (an old person) loves them but they've become impossible to find in like the last 5 years.

My god. All my memories of thinking I would have one or two and finishing an entire box while playing Ultima Online ... what if ... what if I cannot have that exact experience again???

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
In Texas they call it "a coke" apparently. I've only known them as "a problem" because every time someone sees me with one they tell me I have "a problem".

So there you go OP.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I was agog, first arriving in new mexico, going through a drive through liquor store.

ObiwanSeanobi
Jun 30, 2023
I'm in western Canada. Was going to say mini mickeys. But I'm pretty sure there's a size above that size that's the actual mini mickey, which is great for alpine sports. So, I guess that makes ops variety, a mini mini mickey.

Usually only seen in bushes or stockings.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Why would you call them airplane bottles they ain’t got wings. They can’t fly.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
do they still do minibars in hotel rooms where they stock a bunch of them in a mini fridge and charge 7 dollars a bottle for them to people too impatient to leave their hotel room for booze?

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

mannerup posted:

do they still do minibars in hotel rooms where they stock a bunch of them in a mini fridge and charge 7 dollars a bottle for them to people too impatient to leave their hotel room for booze?

ive never seen a mini bar in my entire life i dont think i have enough money to stay at those hotels

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

mannerup posted:

There are some terrible hotels that have this stocked fridge when you arrive. And if you move it, you get charged for it.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

pencilhands posted:

ive never seen a mini bar in my entire life i dont think i have enough money to stay at those hotels

Last couple I've stayed at have all the minibar stuff stocked on shelves near the front desk

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

The Loin King posted:

Pats play there.

No, the Pats threatened to play there. We spent a bunch of money getting things ready for them, then they stayed in MA.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lmao eat poo poo taxpayer!

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Anderson Koopa posted:

No, the Pats threatened to play there. We spent a bunch of money getting things ready for them, then they stayed in MA.

nutmeggers get owned lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

pencilhands posted:

nutmeggers get owned lol

loving CT am I right??

naem
May 29, 2011

my current state is a liquor store only state and it sucks

instead of getting groceries and maybe a nice craft beer to forget in the fridge all at once now I have to make a special trip to a gross shady looking weird shop in a strip mall and I can’t be bothered

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I still have nightmares of CT's blue laws. Package stores only. No sales after 8PM. No sales on Sunday.

It was so brutal.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

They got rid of drive-ins in NM a long time ago but you can buy booze at grocery stores, liquor stores and gas stations here. No sales before noon on Sunday though.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

They got rid of drive-ins in NM a long time ago but you can buy booze at grocery stores, liquor stores and gas stations here. No sales before noon on Sunday though.

When I moved to ALBQ my first day my friend took me to a drive thru liquor store. Got drinks on ice with the straws to the side.....

I was blown away. Then he showed me the newspaper articles he had clipped out about this local drunk driver.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

redshirt posted:

When I moved to ALBQ my first day my friend took me to a drive thru liquor store. Got drinks on ice with the straws to the side.....

I was blown away. Then he showed me the newspaper articles he had clipped out about this local drunk driver.

the last one that was still operational is now just a regular liquor store but you can still obviously tell it was a drive-thru at one point

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

the last one that was still operational is now just a regular liquor store but you can still obviously tell it was a drive-thru at one point

My time there was 1993. One crazy summer.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

redshirt posted:

loving CT am I right??

Free CT geography lesson, everyone lives up the middle (along I-91) or along the coast (along I-95). We don't talk about what happens in the corners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Anderson Koopa posted:

Free CT geography lesson, everyone lives up the middle (along I-91) or along the coast (along I-95). We don't talk about what happens in the corners.

I've always thought of CT as a Quadrant of Madness.