Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I have caught up on the videos. I have enjoyed your LP so far. Very easy to watch because you are commenting over the gameplay and that makes me a lot less tense as poo poo when I'm watching this. Seriously, watching F&H makes me scared. The game is really interesting and I look forward to learning more about the setting and the characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Can't wait until I can click on those spoilers.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Can I watch your other F&H LP safely without fear of spoiling myself for this one?

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Feliday Melody posted:

I would say that you should watch this one first. And then the F&H 2 video series. A lot of stuff is explained in this one that makes the other one make more sense.

What 2-video series?

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Hmm... Okay. I understand now. I'll finish this LP first and then flying headbutt into the next one.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Having read a post you made earlier, will Le'garde and The Girl make it into the party together?

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
It really feels like this game will make you fail coin flips a lot.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Not gonna lie, didn't expect that to happen. Like, all of that at the end.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I'm just glad she felt so comfy in the pajamas that she kept it at the very end.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Eh. It's Enki. But I wonder what happens if Le'garde is in the party when you do Girl Stuff.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Neat. gently caress Legarde. Does he even know his connection to The Girl at this point? And why was the girl locked up in the dungeon in the first place? So many questions, but I can tell that Nilvan is an rear end in a top hat too, considering she locked her daughter in a cursed dungeon.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
This dungeon sucks. Why do they even use it? They clearly have no control on what goes on in it.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Another question: how did the ancient city get buried so much that a fortress, its basements and mines got built upon it? It boggles the mind.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Oh poo poo I didn't see any of those clues to Crow Mauler's true identity.

Speaking of true identities, remember that gore room you pass through a few times, the one with an elevator in it? What happens if you keep going in a direction?

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Huh, that's messed up. I thought corvids believe in eye for an eye, not... wait no that makes sense now.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I guess for once it doesn't suck to be Enki

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I can't believe it all went to poo poo in the end. Thanks for the videos, I really enjoyed watching them and taking in the experience that is Fear and Hunger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Oh, I guess I'll take the opportunity now to watch your Termina LP.