Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

This is that one game that one weird kid in your high school class always dreamed of making. You know the one. Every high school class had one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

So essentially this game is a game of rocket tag. Destroy the enemy (or the enemy's body part) before they can use it to insta-gib you.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Welp i guess we're gonna replace Moonless pretty soon.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Is Crude Sword or Miasma the better equip? The latter lets you use a shield but it seems to have a lot of instakill bullshit attached to it.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

The script is a decent idea but I think they needed to include more books on it. Like I felt it was super bullshit that you got book duplicates despite winning a coin toss.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I sympathize with the no-doubt mountains of code required to make this game run, but goddamn that's a huge oversight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I'm guessing that those HP values on the Greater Blight for when it's closing in are carried over for the actual fight. So you actually have like a solid three turns to soften it up with magic, which is...not so bad.
I'm guessing the bracket HP is for Hard Mode in which case, yeah oof. Can you run from it?

Also I swear I saw Sylvian's picture as a demon in SMT but I can't seem to find which one. Hmm.