Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

We've already seen a dead horse

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Batman and Robin. I love 60s Batman so I appreciate every ridiculous pun out of Arnold’s mouth, every over the top moment Uma is in, the huge garish sets, the bat-nipples, all of it. I saw it three times in the theater (as I did Spice World). Just slather me in the cheese.

Batman/Batman Returns are obviously the best of the 80s/90s films, but Batman Forever and Batman and Robin are the most rewatchable. Tommy Lee Jones and Uma Thurman go full ham and I love it.

Pham Nuwen posted:

BASEketball. I can't justify it, but I've watched it probably a dozen times since my roommate introduced it to me in college. Ditto Cannibal! The Musical.

My friend and I watched Baseketball repeatedly when we were 12 or 13. Unfortunately we were easily influenced morons and picked up a few verbal habits that weren't so cool in hindsight.

I was going to post The Swimmer but according to IMDB/Rotten Tomatoes it was actually quite well received at the time. I don't know anyone who likes it!

Creature has a new favorite as of 16:30 on Feb 24, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

My friend and I definitely only went to see Swordfish because of Halle Berry.

It was rated MA15 in Australia so my friend had the unfortunate luck to also be accompanied by his mum who did not approve of that scene and made it very clear on the drive home.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

I saw the Super Mario Bros movie well before I ever actually played the games, so was confused when they were all colourful and cutesy and not about rear end in a top hat dinosaur people.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

Shard posted:

I don't even know how that is possible. Different life experiences indeed.

DrBouvenstein posted:

Maybe they're from the UK, and had to put up with the God awful tend of terrible micro computers and Euro-style platformers?

Australian. My first console was the PlayStation in 1997. All my gaming until then was entirely on PC. Somehow Mario completely passed me by.