Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Spring Breakers. I loved that film, but everyone I've showed it to has absolutely hated it. Like to the point they bring it up occasionally as an example of a terrible film I made them watch, and we watch a lot of bad films.

My partner also gave up 10 minutes into "Synecdoche, New York" and now refuses to watch Adaptation. :(

Nettle Soup has a new favorite as of 12:21 on Jan 21, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Furnok Dorn posted:

i saw spring breakers in the theatres 3 times

I don't know if I should congratulate or commiserate.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

NoiseAnnoys posted:

i am a huge huge fan of jiangshi films like mr. vampire, and they are undeniably awful films, but so much fun to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRoK8I-ONf0

We watched a film the other day called Vampire Controller (2001) and it was pretty drat great.