Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

I went to the movie theater to see Cats because it was a disaster. drat, I loved that disaster. Even bought the soundtrack.

Care Bears Adventure in Wonderland was one that got bad reviews, but I rented it a bunch as a kid. Still have fond memories of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Yeah, I also have fond memories of Son in Law.

Someone brought a copy to a class where the teacher quit caring what we did. There was a sub that day and I guess since there were really no other lesson plans, the movie went on ... until it got to the lesbian kiss. The sub turned it off - this wsa 1999 and n the rural south - but when the regular teacher came back in, we played the whole thing, kiss and all.

Also saw Danny DeVito in Renaissance Man in that class and have fond memories of it for the same reason.