Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
I'll gladly stump for Southland Tales, Super Mario Bros, and Spring Breakers to varying degrees.

Horror is my preferred genre, so there's way too many trashy flicks and endless sequels I'll vouch for to name here, but I'll say I genuinely enjoy the Jack Frost killer snowman movies and don't think there's any truly awful Jason movies aside from 9.

I've also watched Doom more times than is reasonable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Highlander is total schlock to begin with, so I never really got why people act like Highlander 2 is some massive affront to the franchise. Besides, it has this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vzA4ABr-Lg

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

Grimey Drawer

NoiseAnnoys posted:

spring breakers is gonna be a criterion film in like 15 years.

Furnok Dorn posted:

i saw spring breakers in the theatres 3 times

Sally posted:

i wish i saw spring breakers in theatres three times

spring breaaaaakeeeers

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

Grimey Drawer

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Care Bears Adventure in Wonderland was one that got bad reviews, but I rented it a bunch as a kid. Still have fond memories of it.

Hack Critics Who Don't Know What The gently caress They're Talking About posted:

In her New York Times review, Caryn James said, "[The] movie is paced so it won't strain the attention span of a 6-month-old, but there is nothing to spark a child's imagination."[67] As noted Hal Hinson of The Washington Post, "Watching [this movie] is like being pelted mercilessly for 75 minutes with Lucky Charms. It's nonfatal (unless you have a sugar problem, in which case you're likely to lapse into a coma), but it's not exactly my idea of fun either."[68] Rick Groen of Toronto's The Globe and Mail expressed disappointment over the way the villain was handled.[69]

Comparing this installment to its predecessors, Newsday's Joseph Gemlis declared that Wonderland "aspires to be more than a merchandising gimmick. It has a story to tell". However, he criticized the plot and treatment of the fictional land's denizens.[70] Film critic Leonard Maltin called it a "typically bland kiddie outing", awarding it two stars out of four.[71] Halliwell's Film Guide called it "Undemanding and uninteresting whimsy for the under-sixes",[4] while London's Time Out referred to it as "Hemlock to Lewis Carroll fans."[72] In a 1988 issue, the Video Librarian labelled it a "dud".[73]