Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

the holy poopacy posted:

oh yeah, for new content: So I Married An Axe Murderer. Mike Myers sucks and it's a bad movie

What? No. Come on. It's funny as hell with some memorable, unique crazy poo poo.

The jazz poetry. Woman!
Weekly World News = "the paper"
Head! Orange on a toothpick
Steven Wright
Piper doon!
The kindly, sensible chief
Hard hearted harbinger of haggis
and so on. love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

PuttyKnife posted:

What is the weirdest Paul Giammati movie?

Thanks to the Howard Stern movie, I still think of him as "Pig Vomit" whenever he pops up. Just happened last night when I saw him in My Best Friend's Wedding and he was on as some kind of wise fairy godmother hotel guy, and I'm like "hey that's Pig Vomit!"

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

HungryMedusa posted:

Cabin Boy. How the gently caress does it only get 42% audience on RT? My aunt and cousins walked out of it in the 90s. It is hilarious and perfect. I'm guessing it has other goon fans, but normal people do not seem to like it as much as I do.

I'm not sure it's "perfect", but I am constantly thinking of the line "You're one of those.... fancy lads, aren't ya!"

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

I don't even know if it was a good movie or not, it was just a thrill to see my old friends from childhood back up there on the big screen, didn't matter who was playing them.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Crumps Brother posted:

Toys rocks. I don't make a habit to watch it often, but I always have it on hand just in case someone is over that hasn't seen it and we've got some time to kill.

You know, I don't recall ever seeing the trailer with Mork standing in the grass and talking to the camera, but when Mr Burns did it I knew exactly what it was and what it was from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Oh! That reminds me of a fun stinker of a movie:

Daniel Stern, Ed Begley Jr, the drummer out of the Doors (seems like they wanted John Bonham but he was "unavailable") and Malcolm McDowell as aging rock star Reggie Wanker.