Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jan 1, 2024
why the gently caress would i want to gently caress a bunch of 4 and 6 year olds on new years eve???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I switched from the chain drug stores to a small local one and a ton of my issues have evaporated.

I am no longer told there's a shortage on my hrt that doesn't exist, and when there is a legit shortage on other meds, they've done the best they can to make sure people don't end up hitting withdrawal on their watch.

I really like them.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

DicktheCat posted:

I switched from the chain drug stores to a small local one and a ton of my issues have evaporated.

I am no longer told there's a shortage on my hrt that doesn't exist, and when there is a legit shortage on other meds, they've done the best they can to make sure people don't end up hitting withdrawal on their watch.

I really like them.

I switched from Walgreens to rite aid and even that has been a huge improvement. I need to find a local place though, I went to one when I lived somewhere else and they were always super nice and helpful and trying to get me my meds as cheap as possible.

123123_3
Jan 1, 2024
now this one is nothing but early teenage girls #Internet