Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Every post in fyad is a -1 to your postcount - relive that 6969 over and over with this simple trick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Every post in fyad is a -1 to your postcount - relive that 6969 over and over with this simple trick.

Is that still the case? I thought that stopped years ago.

I haven't posted in FYAD but maybe a single time, when I was very young, and did not know better

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I can’t believe you’ve done this.

ToastGhost
Jul 28, 2012

20% cooler
Post 62,451 more times then make a new thread.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

JOHN SKELETON posted:

so are you going to do the big 69 to celebrate. go on, tell us. this is after hours

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

faIrly sure this is what they did to celebrate

I don't 6 and tell :smuggo:

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Dec 31, 2023

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Congrats on foursome sex number!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Geemer posted:

Congrats on foursome sex number!

My foursome sex number is 1111,we are all laying down together and they all satisfied each other and are asking me to go get snacks

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
As a fellow poster who also posted their 6969th post, I must congratulate you for your posting achievement of the double sex number.
But I wish you had taken longer to do so that you could have gotten an average of 4.20 posts per day.

Then we could be double sex and weed (if you remove the decimal) poster number buddies.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3973469

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

redshirt posted:

One day, old lady, out on my large boat, I will tell you a joke about this moment.

I met a neighbor's father a couple of times. He was in his 80's, and he owned a small yacht that he took out on the great lakes with ladies he met.

His whole game was to go to senior's night at the roller-skating rink; meet ladies, and invite them for a week-long cruise on his boat. He'd retain a pilot and first-mate to run the boat so he could just hang out with the ladies as they cruised around. His favorite week was when he got three women to come on the same trip. When I asked how that played out he responded, "It was frisky!"

His name was Bud. Easily one of the coolest people I've met.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Gonna have to remember the roller rink trick

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

lol at having less than 6969 posts

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

wesleywillis posted:

As a fellow poster who also posted their 6969th post, I must congratulate you for your posting achievement of the double sex number.
But I wish you had taken longer to do so that you could have gotten an average of 4.20 posts per day.

Then we could be double sex and weed (if you remove the decimal) poster number buddies.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3973469

Or just post faster at 420.0 avg per day.
But nice, that must have been quite a trick to maintain 4.2

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Grey Cat posted:

Or just post faster at 420.0 avg per day.
But nice, that must have been quite a trick to maintain 4.2

Thanks. It wasn't easy, but I knew I had to do it.

The forums needed a hero that week, and I knew I had to be it.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

apologies for tooting my own horn, but if you really want to stunt on your fellow goons, you’ve got to hit a nice post count with a nice posts per day on a nice date. through great discipline and unwavering belief i once achieved this cosmic posting conjunction:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4033927

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I didn't even realise post counts were tracked wtf

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

syntaxfunction posted:

Have you not been getting your Annual Postjng Review to go over your KPIs?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

syntaxfunction posted:

You haven't been getting your checks in the mail? We're paid an hourly rate of our posts per day avg.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Grey Cat posted:

You haven't been getting your checks in the mail? We're paid an hourly rate of our posts per day avg.

This on top of being an ik makes posting pretty lucrative, as long as you're enrolled in AEP (Awful engagement program) :mrgw:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

bradzilla posted:

This on top of being an ik makes posting pretty lucrative, as long as you're enrolled in AEP (Awful engagement program) :mrgw:

I get paid to subliminally advertise to goons who paid to have ads removed.

Anyone else enjoy the cool refreshing taste of Dr Pepper?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Grey Cat posted:

According to my profile this will be my 6969th post.
I'd like to take this time to thank all the little people I stepped on along the way to get here, but unfortunately this means I will have to stop talking to all of you to keep my profile sacrosanct.
Maybe it's time I kickoff my rereg career and start making wave after wave of unhinged accounts, each less effort than the last.

It's hard to say what I'll do but the future is full of posts to make.

Draw a picture to celebrate

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I will do one for you when I get home

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Songbearer posted:

I will do one for you when I get home

Are you suggesting we both draw pictures to celebrate my 6969 post? Now I'm intrigued.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Songbearer posted:

Draw a picture to celebrate

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

what's your favourite post, out of those which you have made?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

what's your favourite post, out of those which you have made?

There's a few but one of my most memorable was probably starting off the great hotdog probing of '23.
I lost my rapsheet virginity posting about goddamn hotdogs and many good people got 6er'd that day.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
We need to get on the Spotify wrapped bandwagon. Little late but maybe next year. I wanna know my stats. I bet I'm in the top 0.5% of shitposters. Have Jeff send a video thanking the top 1% or whatever. Make it happen computer nerds.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Dixville posted:

We need to get on the Spotify wrapped bandwagon. Little late but maybe next year. I wanna know my stats. I bet I'm in the top 0.5% of shitposters. Have Jeff send a video thanking the top 1% or whatever. Make it happen computer nerds.

Here's your SA Wrapped!
Your favorite genre: Goatse
Your most read thread: Literal pictures of feces itt
Your most used smilie: :gizz:
You spent 7hrs admiring pig balls

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I don't even know where to find my user profile unless I find a post I made (which can also be challenging) where I can click on it. It's why I'm posting now.

At this rate, you should pass my post count in about a week.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

nice poist count and rate op. but you still have a long way to go to match my incredible power

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Jelly posted:

I don't even know where to find my user profile unless I find a post I made (which can also be challenging) where I can click on it. It's why I'm posting now.

At this rate, you should pass my post count in about a week.

You can also access it via the Something Awful index by clicking on your name "Hello, Jelly!"
[This is an automated message please do not reply]

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

nice poist count and rate op. but you still have a long way to go to match my incredible power

WTF
Massive posting power.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

Hmm those numbers seem a little high

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Hmm those numbers seem a little high

mad?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Thinking to report obvious tinkering with the hallowed user profile

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Hey this is pretty cool

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

do you actually post on an ipad op?

i think the forums need to be segregated by PC or mobile, similar to the way console gamers get separated from PC players in online modes. PC posters just have too much of an advantage with a real keyboard and mouse, we can post circles around those mobile folks.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Konar posted:

Hey this is pretty cool

Thanks, tried my best to keep it looking like the source material. tried

Bad Purchase posted:

do you actually post on an ipad op?

i think the forums need to be segregated by PC or mobile, similar to the way console gamers get separated from PC players in online modes. PC posters just have too much of an advantage with a real keyboard and mouse, we can post circles around those mobile folks.

I don't post on an ipad, no. Just fit with the comic source.
I read and post on mobile if I'm on the couch or something but anytime I want to type more than a few words or want to photoshop I just get up and go to the computer.
You're probably right though, mkb is unfair to casual mobile posters. We should also segregate on light and dark theme.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

that many posts is opposite of power op

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Your fursona seems nice

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

maybeadracula posted:

Your fursona seems nice

Thanks, I also think so.
Also your avatar is cute and I've meant to say this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Grey Cat posted:

Thanks, I also think so.
Also your avatar is cute and I've meant to say this.

Thanks

I can't claim the artistry but I did make a lot of edits to the animation

I got this name in the Halloween forum but it's staying