Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Is this a Snoop Dogg thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Maudib Arakkis posted:

sorry OP. I don't get the referene

Snoop is going smokeless, haven't you heard??

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I have trees for sale if you have coin or goods to trade.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Make sure to thank the Fire Gods for a successful fire.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The ABCD of wood gathering (always gather all your wood before you start the fire, lest you are scrambling in the dark):

A - firestarting material. Duff, dander, dried moss, pine needles, dry leaves, etc
B - twigs and small sticks. Ideally you've built a pyramid with this material, and a few sticks from..
C - larger sticks of various sizes. You can feed the fire this stuff forever
D - big wood, even logs if you're fancy. Your fire better be ready for this or you may choke it out.

Subscribe and Like for more fire facts!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*Snoop dance

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Maudib Arakkis posted:

What would you propose op

I laid out the ABCD system earlier in this very thread.

The Fire Gods look down on you and shake their heads.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I have this giant fire pit area over by the stream. Plenty of area to walk around. Huge stash of wood readily on hand. Paths off into the woods if you want to pee in the dark forest just outside the fire light.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

My firepit is huge. 2 feet deep, 4 feet wide. Ringed with big rocks. Not that size is everything.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ok maybe 3 feet wide 1.5 feet deep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

where'd you get them rocks, Redshirt? From the river or the mountain?

There are rocks everywhere. It's all rocks.