Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
Weather not that amenable to a fire pit but the wifes orders are in and the solostove fires up at 7 not a moment too soon nor late.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.

redshirt posted:

Is this a Snoop Dogg thread?

sorry OP. I don't get the referene

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Sophy Wackles posted:

Best keep the wife happy OP least you cop a night on the couch.

No couch in sight OP. Tried to bring it from my apartment when me and the wife combined forces. Movers faltered at the door. woudn't fit. Tossed it on the strip of grass by the road and copped a "warning" ticket for trashing the streets.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Bad Purchase posted:

might as well light your wallet on fire in this economy, have you seen the cost of kindling lately?

COpped a bundle of sticks from home depot and some hefty logs. Shattered the bank there.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

copped a Jealous Devil Boom! Firestarters 8 Pack, as well

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

buglord posted:

should i bring bratwurst or anything? im starving

Food is welcome

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Smugworth posted:

It's about to get HOT

Might put some pics on lock.... Possible livestream of the lighting?

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

It’s pouring rain but the wife’s will shan’t be denied

Yup. If you know you know. Virgin no-wifers needn't speculate.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Might strap on the GOPRO and post to the official nom epique channel

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

This mess is making a huge flame and way ton of smoke. “Smokeless” my patoot bro!

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Trying to post an Imgur from my phone “sign in to post” no chance bro

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

MrQwerty posted:

lol did you just dump a bunch of wood in it

What would you propose op

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Fire pit was a smash hit. Redeemed by the wife, living the life. Haters enshambled again

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

shant dox but a chair for reference....Lets just say those arent standard sized bricks. Absolutely radiating heat to beat the band and, once it got going, hardly generating a whiff of smoke considering its size "be seen and not heard." Wife and company all smiles all eve

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

The wife had a whiff of wine and champaign, some others got fairly dec off some liquour. Myself? A whiff of sparkling cider. Clear eyes, praise be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Approxamitley $30 of extremely dry store boght logs burned. Wont be speculating further on that one natch