Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Bad Purchase posted:

might as well light your wallet on fire in this economy, have you seen the cost of kindling lately?

Many a 20 spot was afterburned that eve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Sophy Wackles posted:

I can’t make it OP but I wish you luck with starting a fire.

i wonder if he starts a fire like he drives a car

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
i looked those things up when i was lolling at snoop dogg trolling everyone and now i kinda want an afterburner firepit, lemme know how well it works 🅾️🅱️

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Maudib Arakkis posted:

This mess is making a huge flame and way ton of smoke. “Smokeless” my patoot bro!

lol did you just dump a bunch of wood in it

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Maudib Arakkis posted:

What would you propose op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_e9PIlWBY8

it has two walls and one needs to be hot to feed hot air back into the pit to afterburn the smoke from the logs you're burning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
lol 🅾️🅱️ buyin his wife a Solo Stove for himself for christmas and then starting a choked out fire in it to break it in