Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

These guys work hard yall. Pay full price when you can. They really abuse their employees lmfao.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pre-ordered sight unseen.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pre-ordered sight unseen.

This is so important.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

they've earned it

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I think of it as a tip jar that I've put over 4 thousand dollars into. :shrug:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ahuhuhem. Go ahead and get yourself a tender cut of meat my man. Your a growing boy haha. Maybe some dessert to.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ahuhuhem. Go ahead and get yourself a tender cut of meat my man. Your a growing boy haha. Maybe some dessert to.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

3rd time ive bought this, just to let them know the work is appreciated

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wormskull posted:

These guys work hard yall. Pay full price when you can. They really abuse their employees lmfao.

lmfao

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I don't even care if I don't pull SSR Modernia. It's about paying the Nikke devs back for their hard work and generosity.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

trying to jack off posted:

3rd time ive bought this, just to let them know the work is appreciated

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

big ups target for keeping it real. have one on the house kings 🙏

https://files.catbox.moe/iavjir.mp4

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Walking up to a dev's grave. Leaving a cherry MX red keyboard and saluting the grave like Big Boss. Rest up, King.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

preordered this one, not my style of game but i played their other game so much its really just a way to say thank you

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stux posted:

big ups target for keeping it real. have one on the house kings 🙏

https://files.catbox.moe/iavjir.mp4

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

preordered this one, not my style of game but i played their other game so much its really just a way to say thank you

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wow. Thank you for your service. *curtsies and moves to next booth at E3* Wow. Thank you for your service.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Shoving the FF Stackkkked Booth Babes out of the way so I can talk to the balding guy in a XL Hanes polo.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Been a decade since the kickstarter campaign ended but I don't mind since I'm helping them follow their passion.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Wow. Thank you for your service. *curtsies and moves to next booth at E3* Wow. Thank you for your service.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

They patched out the in game microtransaction store?

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

You can tell the programmers and artists poured so much love and effort into this, it's just my way of giving back.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Shoving the FF Stackkkked Booth Babes out of the way so I can talk to the balding guy in a XL Hanes polo.

Michael-sama! A moment please,

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Got inside access through the patreon, cant wait to see what bonuses theyve definitely got lined up for me

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

They patched out the in game microtransaction store?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How the gently caress *roundhouse kicks my radiator off the wall* am I suPOSED *elbows a crater into the front of my minifridge* to show my loving supPORT? *hurls my monitor through my windshield from the 4th floor*

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

How the gently caress *roundhouse kicks my radiator off the wall* am I suPOSED *elbows a crater into the front of my minifridge* to show my loving supPORT? *hurls my monitor through my windshield from the 4th floor*

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In the name of the father (CliffyB) the son (David Cage) and the Holy Spirit (Denis Dyack)

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
i know day 1 sales and playercount are pretty big deals to your publisher. hope i was able to help a bit :kiddo: i'll try to play at off hours so i dont use up too much of your servers. alright. hope youre well. peace

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

i know day 1 sales and playercount are pretty big deals to your publisher. hope i was able to help a bit :kiddo: i'll try to play at off hours so i dont use up too much of your servers. alright. hope youre well. peace

lmfao