Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Arch Nemesis posted:

I'm sure a firefighters salary can cover two tequila sunrises

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

insane anime posted:

some stupid rear end poo poo no ones gonna read lol

support my cowboy habit

this is relevant to.. hnnggg. Uhngghh. schwing. Hey boys. Daddys right here. ;) Simp zone :D

Arch Nemesis posted:

Lmfao

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
gotta tell ya folx, after the dev roadmap reveal, I’m going all in. Dipped into the retirement fund for the kickstarter but let’s be real no one is retiring in this hellworld haha. Looks like I’ll be tanking wife aggro again tonight! Here’s to another $1000 towards the gaming experience of my generation. AND I preordered the funko pop. You’d do well to invest on the ground floor, cheers :hehe:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A FESTIVE SKELETON posted:

gotta tell ya folx, after the dev roadmap reveal, I’m going all in. Dipped into the retirement fund for the kickstarter but let’s be real no one is retiring in this hellworld haha. Looks like I’ll be tanking wife aggro again tonight! Here’s to another $1000 towards the gaming experience of my generation. AND I preordered the funko pop. You’d do well to invest on the ground floor, cheers :hehe:

It’s about time someone expressed this sentiment in this goddess forsaken forum.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

:respek: stuck in hell world in the hell dimension with the finest

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Are the devs ready for their daily Vitamultin-G injections? Release them from the Sunday Shackles of Mourning and place them into the Vibrant Cubicle of Coding. Strike the bell 3 times. Breakfast is ready. Count Chocula, gearheads, get to work.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

wild eyed Dennis Hopper sucking oxygen straight out of the can ggggrrrrrnnnhhhaaaa!!! I'll fund anything that codes!!!!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In Training posted:

wild eyed Dennis Hopper sucking oxygen straight out of the can ggggrrrrrnnnhhhaaaa!!! I'll fund anything that codes!!!!

lmao

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

In Training posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Steam sale? gently caress that poo poo! Support! The! Devs!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

In Training posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

In Training posted:

lmao

BABY WANTS TO CODE

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

In Training posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

In Training posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lmfao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/80Level/status/1778687041464635673

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Amen

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

LFG!! glad to see this becoming normalized in the industry, it's about time.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
i just want to jizz on some giant latin nipples

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

i just want to jizz on some giant latin nipples

Yeah buddy.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Yeah buddy.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol if you aren't already doing this

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thank you KizyAlt2

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This world is beyond redemption. Lmfao.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Joker: Y'know Batman. The world you defend requires us. The LITTLE people. To support the devs. Why did you a build a world where DEVS. NEED. SUPPORT!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Thank you KizyAlt2

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

We're going ♪viraaaaal

I was rereading the thread and this poo poo turned my stomach upside down for real lmfao. God I’m in such a bad moon.