Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

some stupid rear end poo poo no ones gonna read lol

support my cowboy habit

this is relevant to.. hnnggg. Uhngghh. schwing. Hey boys. Daddys right here. ;) Simp zone :D

Lmfao again also. And of course all the other classics. Nice work lads and lassies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I was rereading the thread and this poo poo turned my stomach upside down for real lmfao. God I’m in such a bad moon.

lmfao

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Wormskull posted:

This world is beyond redemption. Lmfao.

Wormskull posted:

I was rereading the thread and this poo poo turned my stomach upside down for real lmfao. God I’m in such a bad moon.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

uselessly gesturing to the tip screen in my Chili's Suicide Pod in complete exasperation

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

uselessly gesturing to the tip screen in my Chili's Suicide Pod in complete exasperation

lmfao

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

EpicCareMadBitch
Dec 20, 2008
Lol

EpicCareMadBitch
Dec 20, 2008

insane anime posted:

some stupid rear end poo poo no ones gonna read lol

support my cowboy habit

this is relevant to.. hnnggg. Uhngghh. schwing. Hey boys. Daddys right here. ;) Simp zone :D

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

They are trying to silence us.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3952526&pagenumber=194&perpage=40#post539173570

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Guy with a pickup truck that has huge HIGHLY BASED AMERICAN MALE bumper stickers all over it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

THIS is why we need a seat at the table. Do you irony-poisoned knuckle draggers loving GET. IT. YET?!??

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

THIS is why we need a seat at the table. Do you irony-poisoned knuckle draggers loving GET. IT. YET?!??

lmfao THIS!!! WHERE are our MODS?!??!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

trying to jack off posted:

3rd time ive bought this, just to let them know the work is appreciated

*nods* I, too, own Resident Evil 4