Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

while i don't technically have any authority in the discord, im there boosting the server and giving super reacts to the devs, as well as correcting some misinformation regarding the age of consent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
i know one of the devs posts here, so ill keep my critiques to myself and my fat mouth shut, if not wrapped tightly around a twelve gauge, which is what i probably deserve haha. sorry for being unable to enjoy the new destiny expansion, loving brainworms honestly, its probably 100 percent my fault. hope i didnt ruin your fun. and for what its worth, the gangtags look great

e: adding spoiler tags around all this no one has to read it. sorry again

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

oddium posted:

while i don't technically have any authority in the discord, im there boosting the server and giving super reacts to the devs, as well as correcting some misinformation regarding the age of consent

Super Reacting to a dev's happy holidays message with a custom emoji of a tiny pic of me with my penis in my hand giving a thumbs up with the other.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

i know one of the devs posts here, so ill keep my critiques to myself and my fat mouth shut, if not wrapped tightly around a twelve gauge, which is what i probably deserve haha. sorry for being unable to enjoy the new destiny expansion, loving brainworms honestly, its probably 100 percent my fault. hope i didnt ruin your fun. and for what its worth, the gangtags look great

lol Gun gravitating toward a guy's mouth from off screen while he's typing up a classic work of 65000 word goon apologetic handwringing.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Wormskull posted:

Super Reacting to a dev's happy holidays message with a custom emoji of a tiny pic of me with my penis in my hand giving a thumbs up with the other.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pavlovian response when I see the words Early Access where I start moaning uncontrollably and my legs shake.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

i know day 1 sales and playercount are pretty big deals to your publisher. hope i was able to help a bit :kiddo: i'll try to play at off hours so i dont use up too much of your servers. alright. hope youre well. peace

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

wormskull 12:32 am
Got a little tilted when the cucked out webflare service dropped loot key support in Valourant a few mins ago haha rofl

wormskull 12:33 am
[Pic of the "trash" section of my room replaced by a 7 foot wide collapsed hole that goes down 12 feet]

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Wormskull posted:

lol Gun gravitating toward a guy's mouth from off screen while he's typing up a classic work of 65000 word goon apologetic handwringing.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

How the gently caress *roundhouse kicks my radiator off the wall* am I suPOSED *elbows a crater into the front of my minifridge* to show my loving supPORT? *hurls my monitor through my windshield from the 4th floor*

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Got a little tilted when the cucked out webflare service dropped loot key support in Valourant a few mins ago haha rofl

[Pic of the "trash" section of my room replaced by a 7 foot wide collapsed hole that goes down 12 feet]

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

i know day 1 sales and playercount are pretty big deals to your publisher. hope i was able to help a bit :kiddo: i'll try to play at off hours so i dont use up too much of your servers. alright. hope youre well. peace

oddium posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i know quitting may format your hard drive on occasion, but if you leave the game paused for 10 minutes it will safely crash which negates this. in case you didnt know this, making games is hard. i bought the season pass since i have faith theyll have this all fixed in good time (no need to rush, im having a blast already)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Guys. It's a day 1 launch of an online game. These things happen, sweet lucifer calm your tits.

hhho-OAUGH! screaming in pain as I attempt to roll over for several minutes.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Guys. It's a day 1 launch of an online game. These things happen, sweet lucifer calm your tits.

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Trust the devs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfaoi Being the guy in every Battlefield/CAll of Duty/Fortnight chatroom who's telling everyone to calm down 2 times per hour all of launch week. If only I could walk a mile in those shoes.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

My purchase of Lois Griffin Elastigirl lootpack went through fine. Problem might be on your ends.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*makes my voice deeper in spawn with 125 other players in the same 10 sq ft* You guys really need to calm down and lay off the shift key. These things take time.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yeah sorry, kiddies. You need a credit card to buy cosmos (new hosed up way of saying cosmetics)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah sorry, kiddies. You need a credit card to buy cosmos (new hosed up way of saying cosmetics)

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

lmfaoi Being the guy in every Battlefield/CAll of Duty/Fortnight chatroom who's telling everyone to calm down 2 times per hour all of launch week. If only I could walk a mile in those shoes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dude, they're loving no-skins, and you're getting absolutely booty blasted. No, gently caress YOU. Clear the loving comms and pull your weight.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

No dedicated servers in TYOOL 2024? *Face gets redder and redder until I suddenly smile unnervingly* No problem.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

"These kids think this is sex. loving pathetic lmfao." - me, on an edate with a Peruvian girl w/limited grasp of the english language in custom game named Wedding loving

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

second hour of waiting in queue to play the game i paid 90$ for (steelbook collector's): the publisher hosed the devs over so bad on this. god i hope they get some sleep tonight

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

AMAZING launch outside of a few expected wrinkles. Rest well, folx. Goddesses know you've earned it.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

money's been a little tight so I unfortunately won't be able to keep up with the other whales. but us minnows gotta do our part too :unsmith:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

oddium posted:

second hour of waiting in queue to play the game i paid 90$ for (steelbook collector's): the publisher hosed the devs over so bad on this. god i hope they get some sleep tonight

lol was reading the movie forum retards deliberate on zack snyders newest stinkline encrusted turd and theres a bunch of gently caress me, Netflix really screwed the pooch. Cant imagine how Zack feels about these numbers. What a shame...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol was reading the movie forum retards deliberate on zack snyders newest stinkline encrusted turd and theres a bunch of gently caress me, Netflix really screwed the pooch. Cant imagine how Zack feels about these numbers. What a shame...

Come on man lmao.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

AMAZING launch outside of a few expected wrinkles. Rest well, folx. Goddesses know you've earned it.

Martman posted:

money's been a little tight so I unfortunately won't be able to keep up with the other whales. but us minnows gotta do our part too :unsmith:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*looking at deformed lump of poo poo that's supposed to be a figurine of the mascot* I mean it's not that bad. Premium Edition is worth it for supporting the devs anyhow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*looking at deformed lump of poo poo that's supposed to be a figurine of the mascot* I mean it's not that bad. Premium Edition is worth it for supporting the devs anyhow.

I already have a showpiece wumpa fruit, so its no biggie