Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*rainbow guy but he's pulling out the Witcher 3 Collector's Edition Bust that looks like gene wilder made out of papier mache*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Wormskull posted:

AMAZING launch outside of a few expected wrinkles. Rest well, folx. Goddesses know you've earned it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

High-pitched flat affect nerd with something important to say style loud talking: You guys have obvi-- You Guys Have Obviously Never Made A Game Before.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Wormskull posted:

High-pitched flat affect nerd with something important to say style loud talking: You guys have obvi-- You Guys Have Obviously Never Made A Game Before.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

No dedicated servers in TYOOL 2024? *Face gets redder and redder until I suddenly smile unnervingly* No problem.

Lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
You think they are doing this for fun?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

before you finish that thought about gal-guns "befucked" combat and - what was it - "doe-eyed downs patient" waifus? i think it only fair to warn you, this conversation is being...recorded.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Wormskull posted:

wormskull 12:32 am
Got a little tilted when the cucked out webflare service dropped loot key support in Valourant a few mins ago haha rofl

wormskull 12:33 am
[Pic of the "trash" section of my room replaced by a 7 foot wide collapsed hole that goes down 12 feet]

lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
game dev, sex worker, or online journalist. i know my career aptitude test will be in line with these (emphasis) important jobs..

What the gently caress is Euthanized??

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

game dev, sex worker, or online journalist. i know my career aptitude test will be in line with these (emphasis) important jobs..

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

insane anime posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

insane anime posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

This.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

insane anime posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol was reading the movie forum retards deliberate on zack snyders newest stinkline encrusted turd and theres a bunch of gently caress me, Netflix really screwed the pooch. Cant imagine how Zack feels about these numbers. What a shame...

Wormskull posted:

insane anime posted:

Lmfao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Lmao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

i know one of the devs posts here, so ill keep my critiques to myself and my fat mouth shut, if not wrapped tightly around a twelve gauge, which is what i probably deserve haha. sorry for being unable to enjoy the new destiny expansion, loving brainworms honestly, its probably 100 percent my fault. hope i didnt ruin your fun. and for what its worth, the gangtags look great

e: adding spoiler tags around all this no one has to read it. sorry again

Wormskull posted:

Super Reacting to a dev's happy holidays message with a custom emoji of a tiny pic of me with my penis in my hand giving a thumbs up with the other.

Wormskull posted:

Got a little tilted when the cucked out webflare service dropped loot key support in Valourant a few mins ago haha rofl

[Pic of the "trash" section of my room replaced by a 7 foot wide collapsed hole that goes down 12 feet]

insane anime posted:

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Guys. It's a day 1 launch of an online game. These things happen, sweet lucifer calm your tits.

hhho-OAUGH! screaming in pain as I attempt to roll over for several minutes.

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

insane anime posted:

lmfao

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Musing alone in my bedroom: if I was a girl I would be a total slut to game developers.

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Musing alone in my bedroom: if I was a girl I would be a total slut to game developers.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

ol yeller posted:

If you were a girl you would be a game developer.

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ol yeller posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gVc2IIwKHI

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

insane anime posted:

Lmao

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

insane anime posted:

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah sorry, kiddies. You need a credit card to buy cosmos (new hosed up way of saying cosmetics)

Wormskull posted:

Dude, they're loving no-skins, and you're getting absolutely booty blasted. No, gently caress YOU. Clear the loving comms and pull your weight.

insane anime posted:

lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

i know day 1 sales and playercount are pretty big deals to your publisher. hope i was able to help a bit :kiddo: i'll try to play at off hours so i dont use up too much of your servers. alright. hope youre well. peace

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

ol yeller posted:

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

No dedicated servers in TYOOL 2024? *Face gets redder and redder until I suddenly smile unnervingly* No problem.

Wormskull posted:

insane anime posted:

ol yeller posted:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

and you know what they do? get this: they put your name. right there. in the credits.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Good soup! posted:

and you know what they do? get this: they put your name. right there. in the credits.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Good soup! posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Good soup! posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Good soup! posted:

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Good soup! posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Good soup! posted: