Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best thing to drink at midnight?
Champaigne
Beer
Cheese
Beer/cheese dip
Bleach (Panthers fan option)
Liquified Tater Tot Hot Dish Casserole
I'm old and in bed by 10:00
View Results

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Let’s loving go Packers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Oof

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Points!

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

YUS

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Oh that’s gorgeous

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Ah beans

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

love dat love

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

OneMoreTime posted:

So we’re in for 40+ years of good QB play from Green Bay huh

Wonder what horrible conspiracy Jordan Love will get into

Whatever the next digital currency scam is

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

whoooo packers goo packers whoooo

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Holy poo poo

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

These drives are gorgeous

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Hell yeah Melton get that

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Wow, delay on 3rd and 1?

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

That was…. Dumb

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Dillon’s been replacement-level, would miss his quads but not much else :/

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

Beyond the Door County stuff he actually has a lot of ties with the local community because of his wife and her family. I see him at work fairly frequently, though less often lately because of the baby.

If he doesn't come back to Green Bay I honestly expect him to end up a Bear or something just to stay reasonably near the location.

Yeah I appreciate the efforts he’s made w the community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Beautiful non-interception