Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: muscles like this!)

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
This whole conversation reminds me of that Eddie Izzard "British vs American movies" bit in dressed to kill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

1glitch0 posted:

He wouldn't even talk for the first time until the end of the season finale.

The theme song just cuts off after "A horse is a horse of course of course and no one can talk to a horse of course"

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

AcidCat posted:

Yeah I've heard about the music issue, I don't know how Amazon has chosen to resolve it.

They've replaced it with Booty Sweat on a loop

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Bring back Kings

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

RBA Starblade posted:

That's a real dire schedule right there

Coulda been season 13 of Death Valley smh

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

smackfu posted:

I watched a compilation of 8 out of 10 cats do countdown on YouTube and it looked fun and then I watched an actual episode and it was like 70% unfunny banter and 30% gameshow. Is that typical?

Unusually high percentage of gameshow

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Didn't they say they were retconning a lot of it

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
So I just finished watching reacher, and I've got a question: did they ever say what happened to Lowry (the older black man) from the special investigators? I don't recall him being mentioned outside of the flashbacks

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Khanstant posted:

Super weird they won't say anything about why and there's not some associated "horrible thing we found out about this dude."

Clearly it's about the cake removal

e: :argh:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

IRQ posted:

He's been in a surprising amount of stuff, but never looks quite as large as on Reacher. A lot of that is how they shot it for sure.

I like that they did a callback to his Smallville days in Reacher

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

FlamingLiberal posted:

The funniest thing to me is that they wanted to triple down and buy Paramount, which is in a similar boat

They'll probably merge them all, declare bankruptcy, then magically have a new company buy the assets at auction

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
How can they be too old to play a dragon

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Big Mean Jerk posted:

a proper soundtrack?

But what about the Congo? How will we know if people want to leave it?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I still like Alton Brown's. Completely unbothered by the wings, giving critiques of the sauces

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

bull3964 posted:

What in the actual hell? If you want to watch it weekly, watch it weekly. I, for one, don't really feel like paying Amazon more than I have to, so getting them all at once is a boon.

To reverse this, you'd just need to pay Amazon for a single month 8 weeks later. If you want to watch it all at once watch it all at once.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
At least they didn't go the book route and have him be possessed by an ancient demonic spirit

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Open Source Idiom posted:

Someone post salad lady.

And then post salad lady stabbing the devil.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

d0grent posted:

anyone got any recs for Korean reality shows?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3459105&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
The Librarians show and movies are way better than they have any right to be

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Michael got the objectively correct solution to the trolley problem, not sure what the issue is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

bull3964 posted:

It would be super weird if it did since the Hulu/Disney no ads bundle is just $2 more than Hulu no ads by itself.

Is it actually no ads Hulu tho? When it first came out you could get ad free Hulu, ad free Disney, or an ad free Disney + Hulu with ads bundle