Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: muscles like this!)

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008

Khanstant posted:

BJ Novak's show The Premise is gone. I randomly remembered some part from it and wanted to check it but on top of obviously being cancelled they also just removed it entirely. I suppose many shows in history only ever aired once or a finite number of times before essentially disappearing, but in the streaming era it seems like double-dog cancellation.

I''ve never heard of this show, shame about the cancellation and middling reviews, the premise sounds fun. Like a more interesting middle ground between Black Mirror and Twilight Zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
Just finished 'Quiet on Set', really heartbreaking to see what was going on behind the scenes of all these shows we grew up with. From what I remember there were even rumours of Schneider getting spears pregnant and it being covered up right, but there are no sexual allegations in the doc just inappropriateness.

I feel bad for Drake, despite of the abuse allegations against himself he's clearly had a really hard time and I hope he's genuinely looking to work on himself. He just released this new song based on his life which is really sad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5gh8rAVLkI&t=260s

I've noticed Josh hasn't made any response to the doc and his latest instagram post is flooded with thousands of people giving him hate. Its a tough situation, I can understand why Drake and Josh fell out, there clearly would be a load of mixed feelings about their time on the show, it would be cool if they could use this time to forgive each other for what happened.

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
Chicken Nugget was insane and so good. Korean Series about a girl who gets turned into a chicken nugget. Thought it might be a one-note joke but glad I didn’t skip it, binged the whole thing today.

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008

Cactus posted:

Last ep of baby reindeer. Oh god I'm not even 5 minutes in and I have emotional whiplash.

edit: Oh god that line "I grew up in the Catholic Church." Just delivered point blank with absolutely no further explanation required.

Oh my GOD "There's nothing like getting everything you want in life to realize it's not for you" this show is spitting out wisdom.

And my last edit on this post as I reach the end of the series is that everyone in this story (well, the main characters) are fuckass terrible damaged fuckups, but you can almost say that nobody (out of the main characters in this story) is at fault; they are all reacting to the horrible poo poo done to them, they're taking the only actions that the abnormal circumstances of their situations allow them to see are available. They sabotage their own lives to numb the pain.

Wow. Such a great show.

Obviously wouldn't post it here and it sucks that people are ironically stalking her, but people on Tik Tok found the real Martha's twitter and facebook, and its wild to see she is still stalking and posting paranoid messages and daily mail articles to this day.