Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: muscles like this!)

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

muscles like this! posted:

Isn't there supposed to be a new BSG or something?

So you made me go look it up, last update was from end of November when Sam Esmail said "We have a great outline and we’re probably going to go to pilot soon". But I mean we're far enough away from Mr. Robot being done and him not really doing a lot that made anywhere near as big a splash that I'm not really as optimistic about it as I once was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Raspberry Bang posted:

I say give it to Ziwe.

With special correspondent Chet Hanks

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

GreenNight posted:

No. Right in the middle of covid. It bombed. I loving love that movie though. I thought he was fantastic.

Fletch was great. Short, fun, uncomplicated. When my wife and I leave an Uber we have to resist the urge to just shout “5 stars!”

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Medullah posted:

I liked Cougar Town quite a bit but holy poo poo the title was awful. Just was expecting some Real Housewives type stuff

But if it hadn’t been for the awful title we would have gotten the great title card gags as the show went on

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

cant cook creole bream posted:

Man, the latest Simpsons barely qualifies as a parody. Things are really that dire in the US. Honestly, it's way to hopeful.

Reading the logline and . . . this is a new level.

"Marge gets a job in a high-pressure ghost kitchen, but when she tries to start a union, she gets more than she collectively bargained for."

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Medullah posted:

Yeah Dexter and Sons of Anarchy are both shows I would have given up on if the threads hadn't been comedy gold.

Just IMAGINING the gifs of Jax walking all stupidly is making me crack up right now

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Every time I see someone post it, I am amazed that Dark Horizons still exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

swickles posted:

My wife needs some recommendations for easy watching. She is looking for shows with female leads, something light hearted, but doesn't have to be a comedy per se. Her favorite show of all time is Gilmore Girls. Other shows she likes:
Zoey's Infinite Playlist
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Bonus if the shows also have music/musicals. She is almost done with Call the Midwife, which she really enjoys as well.

Cougartown