Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Happy new year, i wish every year when January rolls around i still worked at a movie theater in some capacity to just eat dogshit cinema whole

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Lets make this the year XJAKK finally guest spots on a BOTW, i can afford the plane ticket

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

X JAKK posted:

Lets make this the year XJAKK finally guest spots on a BOTW, i can afford the plane ticket

Hopefully the nukes launch first

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
It would be the first BOTW to actually have a negative view count.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

X JAKK posted:

Everything is coming up Josh

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Can't have a new thread with Star Wars. We'll never escape it.

https://i.imgur.com/i7n4z63.mp4

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

She emoted more in that clip than in the entire Ahsoka series.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

I have insightful observations about animated childrens programming

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

X JAKK posted:

they get a visit from the 2024 Macaulay Culkin that people expected to see twenty years ago that lives in a basement instead of the 2024 Macaulay Culkin that actually exists and is a well-adjusted father of two

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

trilobite terror posted:

they get a visit from the 2024 Macaulay Culkin that people expected to see twenty years ago that lives in a basement instead of the 2024 Macaulay Culkin that actually exists and is a well-adjusted father of two

i live in a weed store that i painstakingly turned into a temple of voodoo thank you very much

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

X JAKK posted:

i live in a weed store that i painstakingly turned into a temple of voodoo thank you very much

I thought you lived in the JAKK ZONE at the foot of the stairs

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

X JAKK posted:

And yet you refuse to make a voodoo doll of Dave Filoni and stab him in the dick with sewing needles

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
This ain't no party

This ain't no disco

This ain't no foolin' around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0DpBnUznd0

Best film of 2023: "Stop Making Sense"

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i dont know why but i did an 80s/90s hong kong mini film marathon for new years:

1) righting wrongs (1986) - loving loved it. whipped rear end. cynthia rothrock does good fight stuff and a man who didnt even wear a wig to try to look like cynthia rothrock did her best stunt. also SPOILER ALERT she loving dies which was a genuine shock.

2) armour of god (1986) - realized halfway through that i had seen it before. every stunt jackie chan does is great. movie isnt too great. famous for being the film that came closest to killing jackie. fell out a tree and literally cracked his skull. there is a scene where jackie has to fight 4 beautiful women, but through 90% of the fight, they turn into muscular asian men in wigs. an odd artistic choice but its nearly seamless.

3) operation condor (amour of god 2) (1991) - kind of loved it despite being dumb. stunts werent anything to write home about but had a great 3rd act. maybe i was just the right amount of drunk by the time this one came on.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

1) Robocop - gently caress yeah

2) Road House - gently caress yeah

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

RIP That Dick and the other posters we have lost along the way

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The Good Queen Clitoris posted:

RIP That Dick and the other posters we have lost along the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

X JAKK posted:

I have insightful observations about animated childrens programming

You're mixing up yourself with Jenny. Easy mistake to make.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
X JAKNNEY

Barudak
May 7, 2007

As my mind frays this becomes the song in Gladiator

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Happy New January, everyone.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Kingo Ligma posted:

Hopefully the nukes launch first

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

X JAKK posted:

No.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

X JAKK posted:

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
This year I'm going to watch a movie

naem
May 29, 2011

hack frauds

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Jay's cum

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

kind of hosed up that my first post has been relegated to the second page. like I'm some kind of plebian

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

who the gently caress is that in his hand

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Milo and POTUS posted:

who the gently caress is that in his hand

It's Shatner using the Trek font to insult the boys.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

all of disney's star wars efforts since acquiring the property have been dog poo poo, but this is really wholesome and rosario dawson seems cool :frogbon:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

also she's apparently a trekkie? does that make her eligible to be a new rlm guest host??

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
This thread seems like it would know.

Is it possible to die of being hungover?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh we don't drink.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

PostNouveau posted:

Im pretty sure being hungover is just withdrawals so in essence the answer is…yes?

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

PostNouveau posted:

Well it could burst a blood vessel in you if you're predisposed to having 'em break on you's. All the vomits and strains, doncha know. But in practice no, not randomly much really. But it's not like it's good for ya's.

Crystal meth is probably much safer

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

well being hungover means that you are dehydrated so maybe if you dont drink any water for the next 2 days then yes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I just want to take this time to respond to the poster who, near the end of last thread, made the erroneous claim that “Ds get degrees”. Ds do NOT get degrees. Not even at junior college. Probably not even at clown or hamburger college. Please don’t start this new year by slacking off and getting Ds because an elderly man or woman in the old folks thread told you it was ok, young people. Strive for Cs, the grade of champions.

Thank you.