Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

https://twitter.com/FilmUpdates/status/1780655723380117867?t=SNIbWde-58AZPWAh5k5O5w&s=19

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
GET 'IM, COX

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Why has the movie civil war broke so many brains in this thread

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
the best comic movies are, in no particular order, Timecop, Weird Science, and Timecop II

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
You forgot Catwoman with Halle Berry

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Cubone posted:

Timecop II

timecop 2 is amazing because it starts with the hero murdering his best friend's girlfriend to save hitler's life because he must protect the timeline

then he takes a vacation for a few weeks in the old west :lmao:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Cubone posted:

the best comic movies are, in no particular order, Timecop, Weird Science, and Timecop II
What about Blade

And Punisher War Zone

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

Sex Farm posted:

Why has the movie civil war broke so many brains in this thread

Yo check it out: people tried to steal the last presidential election. the same people talk about stealing one in five months from now, and they openly talk about cancelling the next election after that. Have a nice day.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I can't believe Alex garland is trying to steal the election

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

Rageaholic posted:

I would count Raimi's Spider-Man movies as some of the best comic book movies ever made, especially 1 and 2. 3 isn't nearly as good, but it's still more enjoyable to me than the majority of MCU poo poo.

Although I don't know how I feel about him directing a new one with Tom Holland. His Doctor Strange movie from a couple years ago was just okay at best.

I really liked the ... First? tom holland spider man. But that may have just been my love of Michael Keaton and the stellar loving vulture design

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

ProperCauldron posted:

Yo check it out: people tried to steal the last presidential election. the same people talk about stealing one in five months from now, and they openly talk about cancelling the next election after that. Have a nice day.

Uh... okay

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
multiverse of madness was the last marvel anything i gave a chance specifically for sam raimi which frankly after spider-man 3 is a shame on me so lol if you think im getting fooled a 3rd time

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
I like Sam Raimi, I like his Spider-man movies, and I like the MCU Spider-man movies. However, MCU Spider-man is extremely tailor-made to work well specifically in the MCU context, and I just don't see Raimi being a good fit for it at all. Raimi's Spider-man is what it is, MCU Spider-man is different.

Spunked33
Apr 16, 2024

Somebody fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Apr 18, 2024

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

that is REALLY scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Being a ghoulish money burning pariah is amusing up to a point

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

nobody cares you transphobic dipshit

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Wow. Now I’m fully aware of why most actors don’t do this, and why Brian Cox can get away with it in this case…but drat. Tinseltown would be so much more interesting if the stars talked poo poo to each other.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

Sex Farm posted:

Uh... okay

Yes, that's "why has the movie civil war broke so many brains in this thread" and all over the internet. i'm glad u could follow this simple logic with only one primitive guttural noise that's commonly associated with the mentally underdeveloped.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

ProperCauldron posted:

Yes, that's "why has the movie civil war broke so many brains in this thread" and all over the internet. i'm glad u could follow this simple logic with only one primitive guttural noise that's commonly associated with the mentally underdeveloped.

/
nah, chill

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

If you can locate Josh the Wizard in any of the January 6th footage so I can hate him even more then lmk otherwise shut up about January 6th

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

ProperCauldron posted:

Lol

Anyway, started watching some vice principals and yeah I think I have goggins fever big time, going to tackle righteous gemstones tonight. Is Justified really that good? Six seasons is daunting

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Sex Farm posted:

Lol

Anyway, started watching some vice principals and yeah I think I have goggins fever big time, going to tackle righteous gemstones tonight. Is Justified really that good? Six seasons is daunting

All of the shows you listed are great. Prepare to have Misbehavin’ stuck in your head until your death.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

ProperCauldron posted:

Lmao

Maybe log off for a while.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i wish hateful eight and django were better. goggins is great in them, but theyre just not tarantino's best

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

sure okay posted:

that is REALLY scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Being a ghoulish money burning pariah is amusing up to a point

No I think she was normal height

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

warwick davis has died.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

That DICK! posted:

warwick davis has died.

Oh wow murder-suicide you hate to see it

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

That DICK! posted:

warwick davis has died.
Well he lived the dangerous life of a rapist.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

That DICK! posted:

warwick davis has died.
hope he's okay

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Cubone posted:

hope he's okay

He’s probably not. It actually kinda sucks and that post isn’t really funny tbh.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

MarcusSA posted:

that post isn’t really funny tbh.
which one? I need to know if I should feel defensive or not

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

MarcusSA posted:

He’s probably not. It actually kinda sucks and that post isn’t really funny tbh.

Maybe log off for a while

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
wtf happened to this thread lmao holy poo poo

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

uh um uh…someone mentioned the purge films earlier. i have never watched them because they didnt seem like my kind of schlock but should i watch one? which one is the best so i can watch it and if i hate it at least know i watched the best one?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Cubone posted:

which one? I need to know if I should feel defensive or not

The one where they said he died but it was actually his wife that died today.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

MarcusSA posted:

The one where they said he died but it was actually his wife that died today.

Yeah but you quoted Cubone's post which is what I (personally) think was the confusion. Perhaps be more careful in the future to avoid such misunderstandings

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
life's too short :rip:

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Hackers film 1995 posted:

uh um uh…someone mentioned the purge films earlier. i have never watched them because they didnt seem like my kind of schlock but should i watch one? which one is the best so i can watch it and if i hate it at least know i watched the best one?

I figured it was probably good enough to just watch the Rick and Morty episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
The two with Frank Grillo as discount Punisher are fun.