Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

dreezy posted:

lets do some improvisational comedy now

wow it's so great to finally be up here on the moon. who packed lunch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i smell spitballs ep 3!

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i put on the first 2 eps and they played but i didnt really watch them or pay attention at all or remember anything other than it was speed 3 and pong and looked ugly as poo poo and the boys cant deliver lines at all

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Gutcruncher posted:

Tarantino should just remake Godzilla but instead of a dinosaur it’s a giant hot woman who is fully clothed except barefoot

paging that dick!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o53vW1Ortc

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

didnt some big time director say they was gonna remake that with a hot lady. feel that happens every few years, a director gets horny and riffs a 50 foot woman remake

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

youtube description posted:

Here's all the clips that contains of Foot stomps, Crushes from the Film Godzilla(1998) directed by Roland Emmerich. With all scenes connected one after each other that contains Zilla's powerful foot soles which delivers a payload of heavy weight into New York's Wet Tarmac Roads.

Note: To those who agree or disagree that Godzilla is a Zilla don't care but it's way too late to decided because his isn't a Kaiju just a Mutated Reptilian who just got Nuked at it's home grounds.

Created by SR71ABCD Enjoy!

comments are unfortunately turned off,, depriving us of valuable discussion on the topic of godzillas powerful foot soles

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

That DICK! posted:

didnt some big time director say they was gonna remake that with a hot lady. feel that happens every few years, a director gets horny and riffs a 50 foot woman remake

give it to greta gerwig. hell, just announce that greta gerwig is doing it and let the discourse flow, you dont even have to make the movie i can picture the whole social media prediction of what they expect the movie to say. i think this would do numbers in the "empowering women through things you know universe" that lets hollywood do the right thing to say sorry for all the weinsteining all the time while also recycling their intellectual properties

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bad news it’s Tim burton

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

That DICK! posted:

Bad news it’s Tim burton

bim turton

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Mozi posted:

wow it's so great to finally be up here on the moon. who packed lunch?
I did, of course. welcome to flavor town colony, Chris Benoit

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hot dogs in the enclosed pool area

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Arc Hammer posted:

Canadian money is worth more than the USD and that's how you know that Civil War is a fantasy movie.

This was true like 15 years ago for a while there!!

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

priznat posted:

This was true like 15 years ago for a while there!!

And 15 years ago was a beautiful fantasy world we all wish to return to

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Gutcruncher posted:

And 15 years ago was a beautiful fantasy world we all wish to return to

:agreed: :sigh:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

dreezy posted:

comments are unfortunately turned off,, depriving us of valuable discussion on the topic of godzillas powerful foot soles

lol i hadn't noticed the description

godzilla's weighty soles clearly made a deep impression on this fellow

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

That DICK! posted:

hot dogs in the enclosed pool area

is this an AI image

am I really going to ask myself that whenever I see anything on the Internet for the rest of my life

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

This museum in Croatia had a tribute to James Cameraman

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Attack of the 50 barefoot women

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

kalel posted:

is this an AI image

am I really going to ask myself that whenever I see anything on the Internet for the rest of my life

Before long it'll be easier to ask "is this a real image" instead.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

kalel posted:

is this an AI image

one easy way to tell it's real is that there's a gradient of focus from the foreground to the background. lots of AI images will have the foreground be sharp and the background at a consistent blurriness

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

counterfeitsaint posted:

And the answer will be “I have no idea, I’m scared, let’s suicide bomb a server farm.”

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

kalel posted:

is this an AI image

AI is incapable of rendering the horrors of British food

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

counterfeitsaint posted:

"is this a pipe"

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

I just watched In The Court Of The Crimson King, a documentary on the 50th anniversary of prog rock band King Crimson and it has the absolute best smash cut to credits for comedic effect I've ever seen.

Toby Amies, Director: what was it? What did I miss?
Extremely combative and perpetually angry band leader Robert Fripp: Everything. You missed everything. There was a determining, critical, and pivotal scene in which the history, the origins, and the future of King Crimson were presented and you were not there, thus rendering this entire DVD (author's note: this was filmed on 2019 lmao) ineffectual and of little use or interest to all.
Toby Amies: Thanks.

Hard cut to title card "filmed, produced, and directed by Toby Amies" while the band's most famous song, which Fripp actively hates, plays.

Cinema.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Kingo Ligma posted:

I just watched In The Court Of The Crimson King, a documentary on the 50th anniversary of prog rock band King Crimson and it has the absolute best smash cut to credits for comedic effect I've ever seen.

Toby Amies, Director: what was it? What did I miss?
Extremely combative and perpetually angry band leader Robert Fripp: Everything. You missed everything. There was a determining, critical, and pivotal scene in which the history, the origins, and the future of King Crimson were presented and you were not there, thus rendering this entire DVD (author's note: this was filmed on 2019 lmao) ineffectual and of little use or interest to all.
Toby Amies: Thanks.

Hard cut to title card "filmed, produced, and directed by Toby Amies" while the band's most famous song, which Fripp actively hates, plays.

Cinema.

lmao

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

hey I heard you guys hate focus groups so you must be very excited that rebel moon part 2 is coming out tomorrow

https://x.com/theesnyderverse/status/1780928105000870301?s=46&t=yPIpoeD_1zo6-P4nl9Hh1g

https://x.com/snyderarchive/status/1780924951798690207?s=46&t=yPIpoeD_1zo6-P4nl9Hh1g

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Normcels seething at snyderchads as Big Z sweeps the 2025 Oscars

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
I’ve seen the “see my movie to stick it to the chuds and/or libtards” strat bit the “see my movie or else I’ll make them worse” is such a weird ultimatum

Edit: I think my favorite was “buy several tickets for all your friends in order to stop child trafficking and murder! Don’t ask me how. Just give me money!

Gutcruncher fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Apr 19, 2024

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
The Happy Sad Confused tag in the bottom right corner is apt.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Id love to know what sort of numbers Rebel Moon did on Netflix. They usually brag about the numbers if it's a hit, and I don't remember seeing that for the movie. It also, as far as I can tell, was completely forgotten about a week after it dropped like nearly everything else on Netflix.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Zack snyder talked about the numbers. And surely his methodological rigor is beyond reproach

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1765762967411331150

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

rebel moon sounds like a placeholder title

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Gutcruncher posted:

I’ve seen the “see my movie to stick it to the chuds and/or libtards” strat bit the “see my movie or else I’ll make them worse” is such a weird ultimatum

Edit: I think my favorite was “buy several tickets for all your friends in order to stop child trafficking and murder! Don’t ask me how. Just give me money!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Rebel Moon was complete garbage

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Rageaholic posted:

Rebel Moon was complete garbage

all I'm hearing is "I love focus groups"

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Release the Focus Group Cut

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Mega64 posted:

Release the Focus Group Cut

*rebel moon gets recut into the force awakens*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Part 2 is coming out already? Doesn’t he still need to release the rest of the first movie?