Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mystes
May 31, 2006

SeenYourPoopypants posted:

I forced a girl i like to watch the first ep of Knuckles, did you know its based on an old boomer game called Sonic the Hedgehog? Ive done an interesting thing you might really like, and created my own "original character" that lives in their universe. His name is Acid Raine and he is half mastadon and half hedgehog and also a vampire but he drinks the twinkles from stars.
Anyway i started jumping on the couch singing SHOOTING AT THE WALLS OF HEARTACHE! BANG! BANG! and shooting finger guns in the air when she walked out the door and now wont answer my calls oh well more of the awesome world of Knuckles for me to enjoy!
Source your quotes and/or post your sonic OC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Don't do this

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

quote:

to watch the first ep of Knuckles

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

SeenYourPoopypants posted:

he is half mastadon
stop drilling you've hit oil

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
I thought Wicked already bombed?

quote:

Originally announced as one film, Wicked was split into two films in April 2022. The first half, titled simply Wicked, is scheduled to be released theatrically, with engagements in IMAX and Dolby Cinema, on November 27, 2024, by Universal Pictures. It was originally scheduled to be released theatrically on December 20, 2019, December 22, 2021 and December 25, 2024,[31] but on March 14, 2023, it was announced that it would be moved up to its current November release date to avoid competition with Avatar 3 and Sonic the Hedgehog 3, the former of which was later delayed to 2025 after Thunderbolts*, and later Mufasa: The Lion King took its date.

Oh, I guess that's why. Also it's multiplying.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I'm assuming the mods have done due diligence on that poster by now so I guess not a permaban rereg guy? I'm going to give x jakk some credit and say it doesn't seem to be x jakk. So I guess you have to wonder, what would prompt someone to register on these forums at this late date and begin such a posting career

No Mods No Masters fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Apr 30, 2024

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

>>

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

No Mods No Masters posted:

I'm assuming the mods have done due diligence on that poster by now so I guess not a permaban rereg guy? I'm going to give x jakk some credit and say it doesn't seem to be x jakk. So i guess you have to wonder, what would prompt someone to register on these forums at this late date and begin such a posting career

There's only two possible explanations:

14 year old from 2003 found a time machine

Elon Musk

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Kingo Ligma posted:

There's only two possible explanations:

14 year old from 2003 found a time machine

Elon Musk

Elon would never put that much effort into anything.

He would just ask Grok to write it.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Grok please write me a bizarre anecdote that includes forcing women to do things, sonic the hedgehog, and a dash of monkeycheese randomness

Cassian of Imola
Feb 9, 2011

Keeping her memory alive!

No Mods No Masters posted:

I'm assuming the mods have done due diligence on that poster by now so I guess not a permaban rereg guy? I'm going to give x jakk some credit and say it doesn't seem to be x jakk. So i guess you have to wonder, what would prompt someone to register on these forums at this late date and begin such a posting career

mods aren't supposed to comment if a rereg's original account is in good standing (just banned, say, not permabanned or serving probation)

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Endless Trash posted:

Grok please write me a bizarre anecdote that includes forcing women to do things, sonic the hedgehog, and a dash of monkeycheese randomness

“Well, well, well..”

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
I see invisible dumptrucks.
I have a question for all yall that I don't know where else to ask. What MST3K episode had Bobo making a sandwich out of Observer's brain at the very end? I just want to know what song he's singing as he does. I got the tune stuck in my head, but no lyrics. Its driving me batshit.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
well now i'm upset that i can't remember either

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

the undead

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
The episode is "The Undead," and the song is "When the Swallows Come Back to Capistrano." I'm pretty sure Bugs Bunny's sung it once or twice.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
well I welcome our strange new friend's bold forays into being a silly sally. about time we got some fresh new japery in here

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001

Keromaru5 posted:

The episode is "The Undead," and the song is "When the Swallows Come Back to Capistrano." I'm pretty sure Bugs Bunny's sung it once or twice.

gently caress yeah. Thank you. A million times thank you. Best match for how he sings it is the inkspots.

Edit: it starts with the same little tune as 'I don't want to set the world on fire' which threw me. And nevermind you my japery. As jolly and sillysally as you believe it to be.

XeeD fucked around with this message at 01:26 on May 1, 2024

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

I wonder how many legitimate new users SA gets daily? Is it less than 1?

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

The Good Queen Clitoris posted:

I think it's technically negative

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Numbers guy is worth 2-4 per day.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Everybody on Earth has already registered to SA, we have reached market saturation

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001

After goddamn near twenty years here, I'd say 4.

Fake edit. More than twenty. Jesus hallowed Christ. I still need to lurk more.

XeeD fucked around with this message at 01:56 on May 1, 2024

mystes
May 31, 2006

User ids are sequential so you could probably go back through the profile for the last 1000 users and figure it out but I imagine after you exclude reregs of permabanned people it's under 1 per day

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Failson posted:

I thought Wicked already bombed?

lets just the box office... fell on her rear end!

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

XeeD posted:

gently caress yeah. Thank you. A million times thank you. Best match for how he sings it is the inkspots.

Edit: it starts with the same little tune as 'I don't want to set the world on fire' which threw me. And nevermind you my japery. As jolly and sillysally as you believe it to be.
Happy to help. You should check out the MST3k thread in CD. They just learned that the "Why are you repeating me?" scene in Mitchell, where he tells the kid to buzz off, is totally lifted from a British TV show.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

that's the episode with allison hayes with them big ol moniques

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The wicked movie wont be faithful to the book because it opens with a mother daughter double teaming a robot man with dicks on his front and back and later a dwarf climbs out of a tiger's rear end during a stage show.

I demand pervert directors for pervert books!

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001

Keromaru5 posted:

Happy to help. You should check out the MST3k thread in CD. They just learned that the "Why are you repeating me?" scene in Mitchell, where he tells the kid to buzz off, is totally lifted from a British TV show.

I like Mike more than Joel overall, so him stealing a joke from some obscure british show that I'd never know at the time is pretty okay by me.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

XeeD posted:

I like Mike more than Joel overall, so him stealing a joke from some obscure british show that I'd never know at the time is pretty okay by me.

Mike didn't steal it. The movie "Mitchell" stole it.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

watched drunken master 2 (aka the legend of drunken master) at the alamo

man, they don't make em like that anymore

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
It's always a toss up between that one and the original for me. The market fight in Drunken Master 2 is so good.

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001

PostNouveau posted:

Mike didn't steal it. The movie "Mitchell" stole it.

Fair enough. Go ahead on.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

M3gan 2.0 is shooting in my hood in the back half of this year, just got the general crew wanted spam.

I'm gonna try and get in the background in a home made lightning fast VCR repair shirt and slowly mouth "do you have stairs in your house".

Any ideas to make this more gut wrenchingly cringe are welcomed.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

I didn't realize kids copying adults was a joke that originated on an obscure BBC show. I foolishly thought it was something that happened all the loving time

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Obscure British Sitcom Fans vs. People Who Memorize MST3K Skits threatens to be a schism on the level of the Protestant Reformation

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Drunken Master 2, Rumble in the Bronx and Police Story are the best Chan movies. Wheels on Meals is also good but apparently there's two English dubs available and I saw the bad and annoying one.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
im watching Counterpart, i'm only up to the 4th episode but i like it so far. there are a lot of shots that feel like they are just showing off how good their double special effects are

SeenYourPoopypants
Mar 10, 2024
I rewarched Drunken Master 2 after a few decades and they CHANGED all of the dialogue!
My favorite line in the whole movie is when he chugs a bottle, then vomits and says "Just right!" This shows that he has finally has mastered his drunkenness and knows exactly how much to drink to get to full power without losing control.
Instead they changed it to "Are you ready to rumble!?"
COME ON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
How many dubs are there? For the first movie I always had the dub track that called him Freddie Wong.