Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

It’s 2024 and people are still opposed to a movie about lady superheroes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Madame Web exists in the Morbius Cinematic Universe, correct?

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Gripweed posted:

Who specifically?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Me

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Yall are gonna be blown away by the dark and twisted mental mindfuck that is Harold and the Purple Crayon

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

You can’t say things like that henkman, it’s 2024

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Gripweed posted:

A lot of things start to make sense if it turns out Gripweed works in the ontological terrorism division of Sony Pictures' marketing department.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Murdstone posted:

Your...loss?

Why are they releasing Ghostbusters Frozen Empire during a month that won't have freezing temperatures :confused:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Gripweed posted:

Madame Web could be fun

i see you missed the trailer lol

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Kingo Ligma posted:

A lot of things start to make sense if it turns out Gripweed works in the ontological terrorism division of Sony Pictures' marketing department.

i know im not on twitter and i am old, but i never have a clue that any of these psy ops that the internet speaks of are happening. probably because they are not happening or they are just extremely ineffective

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i see you missed the trailer lol

I saw the trailer, it's got Dakota Johnson, she's got a unique superpower that could lead to really fun action sequences, and it's got like four spider-women in it.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Gripweed posted:

I saw the trailer, it's got Dakota Johnson, she's got a unique superpower that could lead to really fun action sequences, and it's got like four spider-women in it.

lol is this a bit

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
almost missed the new thread :)

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

If it had five spider-women in it…maybe. Four just doesn’t move the needle for me.

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

FOUR spiderwomen? I'm sold

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
SupergayStupidman

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Mordja posted:

SupergayStupidman

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Mordja posted:

SupergayStupidman

Reported to the Hague

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
they should make

Mordja posted:

SupergayStupidman
the title of this thread

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Gripweed posted:

Not just Lady superheroes

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Hackers film 1995 posted:

i know im not on twitter and i am old, but i never have a clue that any of these psy ops that the internet speaks of are happening. probably because they are not happening or they are just extremely ineffective
I definitely feel this way while playing Madden NFL 24 and enjoying the improved block, return of refs to the field, and more than 1,000 new animations. Madden NFL 24, available now for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Series X/S, and Windows PCs . EA Sports– Your defensive capabilities are unable to withstand us. Strength is irrelevant. Resistance will be punished. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I don’t know about you, but I’m stoked for the gritty soft reboot The Garfield, and also the Bad Boys tetraquel.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

do either of the bad boys possess a unique superpower that could lead to fun action sequences?

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

Cubone posted:

I definitely feel this way while playing Madden NFL 24 and enjoying the improved block, return of refs to the field, and more than 1,000 new animations. Madden NFL 24, available now for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Series X/S, and Windows PCs . EA Sports– Your defensive capabilities are unable to withstand us. Strength is irrelevant. Resistance will be punished. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own.

where can I, an average citizen, learn more about what sounds like a fantastic product?

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

The Earth is a farm. We are someone else’s Ford Focus.

evilmiera posted:

Which episode was it where they admitted they changed their minds on Lower Decks?

In a similar vein did they ever admit to changing their minds about The Orville? They just said it was terrible then in later episodes said it was what to watch if you wanted an actual fix of Star Trek, from what I recall.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
is the Orville still on?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

trilobite terror posted:

is the Orville still on?

No, it got left in limbo for a long time and then quietly cancelled.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

do either of the bad boys possess a unique superpower that could lead to fun action sequences?

Martin Lawrence had that crazy in him. You don't know what he's gonna do!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

The youngest bad boy is now 55, so I guess their super power is Reverse Benjamin Button syndrome.

And while I’m on the subject, what about this band Sonic Youth? Have you heard about this? Have you seen this? I hear Thurston Moore was considering reforming the band as Sonic Youth Get Off My Lawn!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

mysterious frankie posted:

The youngest bad boy is now 55, so I guess their super power is Reverse Benjamin Button syndrome.

And while I’m on the subject, what about this band Sonic Youth? Have you heard about this? Have you seen this? I hear Thurston Moore was considering reforming the band as Sonic Youth Get Off My Lawn!

Sonic AARP

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I went to the movies and watched The Iron Claw today. It's really good. I didn't realize that seeing a jacked Zach Efron and Jeremy Allen White wrestling was on my bucket list, but it was, and I crossed it off.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

redshirt posted:

Sonic AARP

have you ever read the book redshirts? is it any good?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Sunk Dunk posted:

have you ever read the book redshirts? is it any good?

i thought it was kinda poo poo much like almost all scalzi poo poo

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i thought it was kinda poo poo much like almost all scalzi poo poo

Yeah, mostly the same. Fun enough to finish, but nothing special.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

redshirt posted:

Sonic AARP

Based on what I’ve heard about old folk homes, Kim Gordon’s libido is now probably considered a little lacking by people in her age cohort.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

Mike Lowry knows how to talk to women which is a super power to me

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

mysterious frankie posted:

Based on what I’ve heard about old folk homes, Kim Gordon’s libido is now probably considered a little lacking by people in her age cohort.

It buzzes me out real bad every time I remember Kim Gordon is older than me mum.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I will never forgive Sonic Youth for being assholes to Nardwuar

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Sorry, UKposting is not allowed in this thread

EDIT: unless you count the UK in MilwaUKee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i feel like most bands before a certain year were dicks to nardwuar. then people started hearing about who he is and the gimmick and now he is more beloved.