Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

LazyMaybe posted:

a friend of mine really likes prometheus entirely because of David. never mentions anything else in the movie

they're right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Pretty wild how Adam Driver is the only member of the main casts of all the Disney SW movies whose career wasn't crushed to dust after they were finished. And Ben Mendohlson, who owns, but he was already well established by then anyway.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Stink Billyums posted:

oscar isaac is the lead in del toro's currently filming frankenstein movie

forgot about P.O.E.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

jeeves posted:

I asked my 11 year old nephew who has been completely Star Wars obsessed his entire short life if he was excited for any new Star Wars shows and he said no.

Good job, Disney!

My kids have never given a single poo poo about Star Wars outside of memes.