Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I am watching Robocop, RLM’s favorite movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

PokeJoe posted:

Should I watch Thanksgiving

It’s fine

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

X JAKK posted:

i live in a weed store that i painstakingly turned into a temple of voodoo thank you very much

And yet you refuse to make a voodoo doll of Dave Filoni and stab him in the dick with sewing needles

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

1) Robocop - gently caress yeah

2) Road House - gently caress yeah

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

evilmiera posted:

Which episode was it where they admitted they changed their minds on Lower Decks?

None that I recall, but Mike knew that Jerry O’Connell does a voice in the Trek Trivia video.

That either means he changed his mind and is watching it or he knows basic voice actor information after hanging out with Jack “Legacy Baby” Quaid all day

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Gripweed posted:

It’s 2024 and people are still opposed to a movie about lady superheroes.

Who specifically?

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

You can’t say things like that henkman, it’s 2024

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

If it had five spider-women in it…maybe. Four just doesn’t move the needle for me.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Quickly being convinced Disney is correct and they should be exempt from copyright expiration

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

RealityWarCriminal posted:

only 50 or so years until star wars is public domain and it can stop

Can’t wait for Rebel Moon starring Darth Vader

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Kingo Ligma posted:

They're gonna gently caress so loving hard the second it happens that the internet will self destruct (said positively)

And to be clear, you cannot find depictions of them loving now. Don’t even try to look, you’ll be wasting your time. You have to wait.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

The Safdie brother that’s kept in the cellar

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

poisonpill posted:

Disney+ will undoubtedly crop that episode so that Ned’s butt isn’t on screen

The flattest Disney mom rear end is twice as caked up as Ned there

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

kalel posted:

watched the lord of the rings: the fellowship of the ring: extended edition at the alamo

worth it just for the balrog scene imo

Never got to see his rear end :(

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

kalel posted:

really quick: is spielberg's AI worth seeing in a theatre or not. unsure if the lukewarm rating on letterboxd is a "controversial" 3 or a "boring" 3

hell yes do it

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

priznat posted:

The funny thing is that he’s now getting trounced in the offensive rear end in a top hat comedian category by Chappelle, who is actually an extremely talented standup when he’s not being a complete prick to marginalized groups.

This post made me slap a microphone against my knee for several seconds

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

trilobite terror posted:

IDK about Karl, but Steve's fine.

Karl was calling Rosa Parks a lazy criminal and Anne Frank a selfish squatter back in the day. Any cancelling of him will be retroactive.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Lister posted:

I didn't see it posted yet but this was from yesterday

It happened again!

Everyone's favorite bearded elderly aunt is back! But what is she wearing? Is that a loving one of a kind Star Trek The Next Generation costume?!? YES!!! Part two of the battle for Eternia is on you freaks! If you're worried about that Data uniform you should be. Mike is nearby with a bottle of beer and a not so pleasant disposition after possibly being beaten by Rich Evans again? Will the drunken, rage-filled moron take out his frustrations on a one of a kind screen used Star Trek costume (and his aunt) ?!? Part two of ten of Star Trek TNG trivia is coming soon!!!!!!!!

If Mike loses again it’s probably a wrap on RLM

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

No Mods No Masters posted:

I'm pretty ignant as well but I feel like it's sort of like a less severe version of the reunification of korea problem, where you have to ask if you really want to reunite with a bunch of malnourished people who have no useful skills. But I understand it's probably beautiful country and has a certain romantic appeal and such

If you post in D&D I can only assume you are considered some kind of political god-king

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Space Kablooey posted:

anyway as a dumb foreigner i think reuniting with north ireland is wack because afaik NI is a province of the UK? and who the gently caress would want to join the UK

I think they mean reunification the other way

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

starkebn posted:

Everyone seemed very hyped about Oppenheimer but I haven't even bothered to watch it. I don't see the big appeal.

-The film has fantastic cinematography
-I really enjoyed Emily Blunt’s performance
-Time jumps are used to enhance the story
-Trinity test sequence is phenomenal
-It works as a tense political thriller
-Each role is a surprise guest star
-Some breasts are shown

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Patreon update this morning TL;DR:

A very unenjoyable Glenn Danzig BotW Spotlight video is being edited and it will suck when it comes out!

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

poisonpill posted:

There should have been an episode of Star Trek where they land on Planet Boston

Patterns of Force obviously

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Outpost22 posted:

Whatever happened to Jonathan Majors? I think he was Kang?

No he was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland from 1990 - 1997

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

If anyone is looking for an above average comedy movie, which are few and far between these days, check out Self Reliance on Hulu

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao i completely missed the romulans sending some dude in blackface to replace geordi

I think it’s just a black guy

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Vim Fuego posted:

I was gonna say it was so bad that it killed off the Plinkett reviews, but I checked and RLM finally released the episode 9 review

LOL You owe me a new keyboard!

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Mike “The Chug” Stoklasa posted:

Why set it down if I’m just gonna pick it back up again, right?

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

LanceHunter posted:

It’s crazy because while that plot thread was so stupid, the actual scene with that revelation features the best acting Harrison Ford has done in the last 30 years. He played the heartbreak so perfectly that he probably would have gotten an Oscar nomination of the rest of the film wasn’t…what it turned out to be.

And the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor goes to…*rips envelope*…Nasser Memarzia as Archimedes in Dial of Destiny!!!!!

*20 minute standing ovation*

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Sunk Dunk posted:

someone better check on mike the way the pack blew it last night
Packers fans are used to a Niners cleat stamping on their faces for ever

he’s no more dangerously intoxicated than usual

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Outpost22 posted:

Is Mike a happy drunk or a mean drunk?
He’s a chippy drunk

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

henkman posted:

Do not click on any non-RLM youtube links

My anti-virus software goes crazy whenever a Kermode video gets posted

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Mordja posted:

Haven't seen Barbie. My parents don't let me watch R-rated movies.

I’m sort of in the same boat as you. My mom says any movie with discourse is out of bounds. They get me all riled up before bed.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Cacator posted:

Well yeah. We gotta explore what made them so hungry in the first place.

They’re hungry for civil rights

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

kalel posted:

don't engage. they're trying to gaslighthouse you

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Argyle Gargoyle posted:

Tonight I showed Zoolander to a friend who hasn't seen it before. She loved it.
Honestly, it's perfectly paced and every segment has at least one gag in it. How it only has 6.5 on imdb is surprising, it's a strong 7.
Not only quotable, but strong memorable set pieces and cartoon-y humor that doesn't wander outside the bounds of reality.

I saw Zoolander 2 recently which is more or less abysmal with the strong exception of Kyle Mooney being loving hilarious

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Vakal posted:

How many sequels to pure comedy movies are there that are at least as good as the original?

Ace Ventura immediately came to mind. Rush Hour 2 is a good time also.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

wth is Owgirls?

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Kingo Ligma posted:

Don't watch an incorrect American non RLM Youtuber please

What does that imperialist American cheeseburger-muncher get wrong exactly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Kingo Ligma posted:

I'm not watching 6 hours of Lindsay, what the gently caress is wrong with you? She's American, knows one New Zealander in the industry, and didn't bother asking him anything lol.

She was right about everything, including not wasting her time talking to kiwis