Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

“Danzig vs. Manpig” got me good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

the movie has a “Original Music by Danzig” credit in the beginning so having a soundtrack was an idea at some point

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

19 minutes into Verotika before my hetero movie watching life mate put his foot down and told me no we're not doing this

was he afraid you two were about to start beating off?

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

layer cake was pretty good but matthew vaughn is huffing his own farts by this point

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

layer cake is pretty good and it’s what got daniel craig hired as james bond so that’s my positive matthew vaughn story

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

i hope movies burn in hell

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Arc Hammer posted:

He gets killed by Harper in Sharpe's Company which was the best ending for his smarmy rapist character. He's entertaining playing a petty little shitheel.

he was a good weasely shithead in Road to Perdition as well

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Changing that shot in revenge of the sith so that the toddler draws his lightsaber first.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

my turbonerd uncle loved TPM when it came out, even had the japanese laserdisc imported before it came out on DVD so he could watch it again in his home theater.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Sunk Dunk posted:

has anyone seen this movie

i would rather shove my balls in the garbage disposal op

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

shoeberto posted:

That reminds me that somehow I stumbled across this in the past week https://www.lacinefest.org/once.html
It's some people still actively making these types of parodies and I can not comprehend why

*squints* oh cool it has tim heidecker and andy richter

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

if you’ve ever wanted to see Nymphomaniac it’s on uh, Disney+ now

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Sunk Dunk posted:

is Police Squad! a good show?

it’s one of the funniest tv shows ever made

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I'm glad the fascist humans killed all the disgusting loving bugs. I hate fascism, but bugs are loving worse. I hope they all experienced intense fear like I do every time a brown marmorated stinkbug flies into my face. They should have had a giant ship shaped like a boot that they could crush thousands of bugs at a time with, and half an hour of the movie should have been just that.

Ok, now that my bug hate is out of my system, I think that the bugs were all mindless telepathic thralls of the brain bugs, who are sub-human, intelligence-wise. My only evidence for this is their apparent complete lack of material culture. Please keep in mind this is just the impression I get, I'm not gonna actually watch the movie again to try and find signs that the bugs were actually smart and sensitive individuals with hopes and dreams, because I don't want to watch a movie full of gross bugs again.

uh oh, look out!!!

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

dreezy posted:

apropos of nothing, masters of the air is loving dogshit lmao. just an absolute piece of garbage show, very fail

yeah it’s a shame. i have watched 4 episodes and i still have no idea who anyone is because the show is so schizophrenically presented. and the cgi is embarrassing.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

it’s a shame kim jong-un didn’t blow up sony pictures when he had the chance

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

this time it will be good, im sure of it

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

transfer xjakk's autoban to the guy that melted down at xjakk and got probed for a day

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

sorry but the only way to make a movie is with hundreds of millions of dollars. there is literally no other way. it cannot be done!!

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

roomtone posted:

this one is funny cos

i think it must have been engineered by the marketing team, because i think it hugely played into the big box office that movie did. this is a 'dangerous' movie in a world of safe movies - i mean it's a loving comic book movie so no, but they did it. they convinced a lot of people that this might be TRANSGRESSIVE to go see this movie cos there is a 0.0001% chance someone might get shot in your very screening, that's how crazy it is.

you're playing with fire there because america the country is loving stupid and maybe somebody actually WOULD get shot but you know what? that would only make it a legendary movie, profitable for decades.

lmfao

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

trilobite terror posted:

the woman who put the final nail in shia laboeuf's career and banished him to the shadow realm

i never bought this DLC i guess

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

hopefully mike is going to visit a haunted house and settle this ghost matter once and for all

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

First of May posted:

Do you think Mike is going to drop 100K on the Picard's Chair prop auction?

hell, i would so yes

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

i miss staring back at yoda while sipping on a can of pepsi

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/cosmic_marvel/status/1762940752026362343?s=46&t=u8zv3faKiRBDLdFNcCVj3A

source: they made it up

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

RealityWarCriminal posted:

force ghost Palpy warning Rey of the vuuzan yong

a race of masochistic aliens who want to destroy all technology would be too relatable to audiences to be convincing villains by this point

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

smh at turning down the fuckable popcorn bucket

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Gripweed posted:

oh hey Mia Mulder has a new video out

Gripweed posted:

oh hey, Contrapoints has a new video out

get it together man for the love of god

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Baronjutter posted:

I've never heard of the bloodhound gang and I'm only barely familiar with marilyn manson so I almost wasn't even going to watch it, but golly I just love my boys too much. They can make any low-effort phoned in trivia game charming.

topic 14. Cummm

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

That DICK! posted:

seems like fake bs to me? you just say it happened in chile in 2003 and people will be like sure

who cares, just enjoy it

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

all these star wars are making me crave a cerveza Cristal

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

That DICK! posted:

i apologize to all who i have besmirched on this issue, both in this thread and reality.

i thought they were fake too but we’ve gotta hand it to chilean beer advertisers, they were at the top of their game

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

anakin is screaming in pain as his body bursts into flames and both his arms are gone, but as luck would have it an ice cold cerveza cristal is waiting nearby which he uses the force to refresh himself with

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

trilobite terror posted:

that would be an incredibly unpleasant time on mushrooms, especially for a first-timer

the real answer is enter the void, as a poster previously suggested. it’s a great time for a first trip.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

for the record, enter the void is not a good first trip movie lol

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Mega Comrade posted:

https://youtu.be/L9LRtJigCgk

Lol

Oh my, we must find these.

these are amazing

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Mordja posted:

Watched the three episodes of Shogun that are out. Show owns.

it’s so good. finally some good loving tv.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

josh seems like he would have some strong opinions on anime

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

blues brothers 2000 had a dogshit video game on the n64

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

ian malcolm in the book is pretty cool because he spends the whole second half of it high on morphine telling everyone how right he was and how hosed they are