Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Kingo Ligma posted:

Hopefully the nukes launch first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

billymumphrey posted:

And also, if you're going to take your kids to a movie that is subbed
A) Make sure they can read
B) If they can't, then probably refrain from having to explain everything to them
C) And probably avoid loading up an episode of Bluey on your phone for your bored kid, with the sound on, right at the climax of the movie where they cut the sound to ramp up the tension

the sooner cinemas die entirely, the better

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

the gently caress-chair in high life

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Ferrari was extremely mid. No idea why Mann made it. Ridders would have knocked it out in a weekend.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Kingo has what we call “Mike brain”, probably from all the roids / editing

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cubone posted:

I'm da jokoy baby

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

kdrudy posted:

Is Sofia Boutella any good in anything?

No, she's dire

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJz0X-UZypk

we're so back

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

that radiohead cover sucks!!!

probably not worth watching cos netflix will cancel it after 1 season :shrug:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

bitterandtwisted posted:

yeah. Hard to adapt and I can't see netflix finishing it so I'll hold off for now unless I hear it is good and complete (which it won't be because of people like me holding off)

:hai:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Arc Hammer posted:

The Irish Unification of 2024 beckons.

kalel posted:

irish reunification would be pretty based imo

:cheers:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

i cant wait to see The Beekeper

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

watched rebel moon there, what a pile of poo poo lol

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

RLM is good in that in bridges the american political divide between the hard Right chuds (Mike, Rich), the loony libs (Jay) and even the Libertarian losers (Josh, Jack)

if more people watched it.... america would heal

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

we watching Trudy Tective 4 in this piece???

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

just watched it, thought it stank

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Hackers film 1995 posted:

she made a joke about how gen z needs to relax and go to work on time and learn to spell. i hope she gets cancelled forever for this

we have to k*ll her, for this

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rageaholic posted:

Jodie Foster said she thinks Gen Zers are annoying to work with.

shes right

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Meat Wagon posted:

I thought it was ok. I like the setting and the atmosphere but I'm not really feeling the main mystery or any of the characters so far.

my one and only positive note at the end of the first episode was "this show has nice b-roll"

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

yah... looks like...

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Mordja posted:

Hmmm, not sure about this season of True Detective. Feels like it's trying too hard? What with all the seemingly overt supernatural (or superscientific, we'll see) elements right off the bat, and that research base with the flickering lights and spooOooky figure running in the background. Plus the crime itself seems too "big" and sensational. Also, uh, is Jodie Foster's daughter just a straight up pedophile? Because apparently the actress is in her late 20s and she was loving a 1516 year old, although maybe she's supposed to be playing a lot younger than she is.

Also lol at using that overplayed song for the intro.

After a few days to mull on it, I thought it loving sucked.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

no way some old boomer gently caress is running a twitter account, come on

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Yoda booty dance

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

its way way worse

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

"pro click" if you like looking at youtubers make the youtube face!!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

the real pro tip is to not watch any americans because they are all dumb as rocks. even my friends michael and jason and richard

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ep 2 of trudy tektiv night city much better!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

its true, im sory

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

rebel moon zombie

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

funny people is so boring

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

priznat posted:

I can’t stand Sandler at all. I just can’t watch anything he’s in. He seems fine as a person I just don’t like his shtick. Ditto Seth Rogen.

uncut gems is goated

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Gutcruncher posted:

“Those darn kids never seen a good movie in the theater” is such an old man sentiment but….yeah the fuckin millennials never go and see the good movies,

Maybe somebody should make some!,!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

think i said it before but i remember the exact moment i knew that going to the cinema was up, when i went to see the rerelease of HEAT in what would be considered one of the big arthouse cinemas in dublin. some fucker was taking photos of the screen on their phone. right then i knew cinema was dead.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

TIP posted:

I'm watching aquaman 2 and I can't believe it starts with a baby pissing in his mouth

are you SURE you downloaded the right file

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Guy Ritchie is one of the worst directors working

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

The Argyle looks fun :shrug:

If you are simple, perhaps

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House was boring as gently caress and one of the first times i realised that the RLM boys have lost their dang minds

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

No Mods No Masters posted:

I don't know what to make of the state of the nathan fielder/eric andre rivalry in the modern day. I suppose nathan certainly proved the artist with more range and ambition but honestly if I had a gun to my head I might pick eric

Eric never embarrassed himself trying to act like Fielder did in the curse so I’d say the big dog Eric takes the w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rageaholic posted:

Bro what haha

The Curse was incredible. The finale is one of the best TV finales I've ever seen.

I thought the show stank. Padded beyond belief and just bait for letterboxd bros. Watching Emma stone have to act beside fielder and safdie was painful. Those dudes cannot act.