Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Hackers film 1995 posted:

yeah i dont know why it is just so much more fun for me to go to theaters with someone. you cant even talk during the movie. but ive only gone alone a handful of times and it just isnt as fun. the most recent time i went alone was when i did a barbenheimer because everyone else i know is smart and didnt want to do it.

Having done neither, it feels to me like it'd be like going to an amusement park alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

The worst effect is probably the guy getting his arm burnt off, and that's still kickin rad.

Oh, and all the pink blood people throw up, I guess.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

CaptainBeefart posted:

🙅

Xjakkanda forever

I genuinely like his content. RLM thread and all that, but I truly wouldn't have known it existed without him posting it here. He's a funny guy! Funny guys are good to have!

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

This. This I miss.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Remember when the King Terminator threw a human baby out of its literal ivory tower, instigating the Butlerian Jihad against the Terminators?

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

The Baron is fat because a sex witch put a curse on him.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Kingo Ligma posted:

Ok.
It happened.
I watched an anime and it was good if a little too exploitative at the end. Plenty of sex creep but everyone was an adult at least.
Am I a weeb now? Do I have to buy a katana and invest in dogecoin?

Was it Paprika?

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Arc Hammer posted:

It's funny because besides O'Brien, everyone else at that table has something exceptional about them: Sisko is half human half alien god. Worf is a super strong Klingon with redundant organs. Odo is a shapeshifting alien. Dax is 300 years old with experience to share. And Kira is a straight up guerrilla fighter who under any other circumstances would have been pushed aside for being too radical if it wasn't politically expedient to cooperate with the Bajorans.

But it's Julian and his enhancements that are the exception.

O'Brien is an impostor from an alternative universe, who's pulled the wool over his wife, child, and everyone else but Bashir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Arc Hammer posted:

Nah you're mixing up two different episodes. There's the one where imposter Obrien gets gunned down at the end despite being just as real as the actual Obrien.

But the actual Obrien is actually Obrien from the future during the episode where he kept trying to stop the station from exploding, so past Obrien died of radiation poisoning and future Obrien took his place when they resolved the time paradox.

That's true, but he's still special like the rest, because he's technically not the real O'Brien. Alternate dimension or timeline, it's all the same.