Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

my new year's resolution is to get a hot sexy body like the mastodon men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

i chain watched dark city, the adjustment bureau, the matrix and ghost in a shell

i would like more movies where sinister, supernatural men in suits more-or-less manufacture our reality please

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

shatner must be real happy about mike getting hauled off to jail then

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Nigmaetcetera posted:

One time, I was on mushrooms, and I thought they had worn off, and I started watching the History channel. Well they had most decidedly NOT worn off, and the history they were exploring that morning was of lynchings in America. That was a bit of a mistake.

i think i got that beat - while drugged up after a medical procedure i decided to play metal gear solid 2 and pick up where i left off

...i had just entered the game's last act

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

PostNouveau posted:

The Good the Bad and the Ugly is wayyyyyy better than the other two. Those two aren't even in the same league as it.

i'll level with you, i thought for a few dollars more was the superior movie of the series until the bridge scene in tgtbatu, from that point on that movie just plain becomes pinnacle film making

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

bitterandtwisted posted:

Once upon a time in the West is actually my favourite Leone western. idk if that's a controversial opinion

it had me until the climax and ending, which to me was just ok

its score is absolutely phenomenal tho

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Tombstone (or My Darling Clementine if you like 'em older) and Shane deserve HMs imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

heaven help me but i have to do it

space cop