Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Noam Chomsky
Apr 4, 2019

:capitalism::dehumanize:

gently caress YOU, IT’S JANUARY!

Noam Chomsky fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Jan 1, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noam Chomsky
Apr 4, 2019

Kingo Ligma posted:

Posting in the first page to begin the cineD forums invasion???? we have to do now or something?

We do what we must.

Noam Chomsky
Apr 4, 2019

Rageaholic posted:

Happy New Year! I already have my first movie of 2024 in mind: David Cronenberg's Naked Lunch (that is, if Max hasn't removed it lol)

I should watch that.

My first movie of 2024 is Star Trek: The Undiscovered Country.

Noam Chomsky
Apr 4, 2019

Sunk Dunk posted:

i noticed none of the old star trek movies are on paramount+ now. didnt they make a big ad stink that they were THE PLACE TO WATCH STAR TREK!!!!? pieces of poo poo

They’re on Max as of the first of the year. It’s stupid.

Noam Chomsky
Apr 4, 2019

Dr. Thoss posted:

still doing it, just haven't bothered posting the invite in the thread 'cause i figured by this point anyone interested would already be on the server

I’m interested and don’t have an invite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noam Chomsky
Apr 4, 2019

Gutcruncher posted:

Doesn’t Disney+ have Mr Boogity?

That was extremely my poo poo as a kid.