Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Toxic Mental posted:

This is the year my internet friends who don't know they're my friends and would totally invite me to work on and be part of their shows if I knew them will FINALLY recognize me and offer to set me up with a place near Milwaukee and join the RLM crew on a permanent basis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Jay needs to get a haircut

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

LIB rules and Begnini is great, gently caress the stuck ups

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

And the Beekeeper also won't make back its budget either

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

LanceHunter posted:

Movies are dead. Look at the absolute desert that is the release schedule for 2024. At this point only Dunc 2 can hope to revive them.

Movies that will actually make money:

Dunc 2
Ghostbusters 5
Godzilla whatever
Civil War
Deadpool 3
Gladiator 2

Movies that won't:

Everything else

Furiosa gonna bomb lmao

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

dreezy posted:

the other 20 is giving jay crows feet in a futile attempt to ward off the thirstposters

you dont think hes ACTUALLY aging do you? my sweet beautiful painfully unfunny susan bauman? undergoing twink death? impossible

mods for god's sake

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

you know xjakk you might try to make it intelligible first and foremost

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Trying to remember a scene from a movie or TV show

I swear it was Stargate or some kind of Egyptian themed movie but basically the king or all-powerful emperor or someone gets mad at one of his guards for some reason and like, uses his magic powers to knock the guy backwards into a wall mural and the guy gets sucked into it and becomes part of it and frozen in marble or something. Another part of me thinks it was Chronicles of Riddick or something? No clue. Does anyone remember this or am I having a Mandela Effect moment

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

They're right though, the Andor title screen is way too long